Chapter 0 - Prologue/A Look Inside...

Elan "Sabre" Favre. 

He was made to be an assassin, killed to be a sacrifice. His presence is known across the multiverse. God Steve watches over all, and was particularly interested in this one player. 

FavreMySabre. 

There wasn't anything special about him. He was like any other regular Joe. Except for his kindness and his selflessness. Through the different realms and through the different universes and worlds, one thing always stayed the same, no matter what.

When all hope is lost,

A hero will rise above all else

One of whom will never fall

Even when they are struck down

Maybe you recognize,

Elan 'FavreMySabre', 'Sabre'. The 'chosen' one, the one who braved many adventures and uncovered the secrets of the lost civilizations of Steves. The one who was saved by God Steve himself, and given another chance. The one who disappeared into the vastness of space.

Elan 'Sabre'. The child, who was cursed to never grow up. The one who was happy, for a short while. Even though he was only a child, his memory will continue to live on as one of the first Sabres ever found.

Sabre. The savior of the universe. The creator of it all. The one who sacrificed himself for his friends. The saddest story of them all. The one who was framed, killed, rebirthed, defeated, betrayed. 

Sabre. The amnesiac. The main character of our story. The one who will brave all these adventures mentioned, the one who will succeed in restoring balance in the multiverse.

With Origin Steve gone, will 'Sabre' stand up for what is right, instead of working with the First Curse?

Will he reunite with his old friends, or will he betray them yet again?

And most importantly, 

Will this Sabre get a happy ending, or suffer like the others?

You cannot say yes or no to any of these, even if you wish to sway one way rather than the other.

After all, you and I are practically the same.

We are all trapped in this 'loop' of Sabres and Elans forever, unless our amnesiac can get everything together and fix his faults. 

So.

Who Am I To Disagree?