Chapter 1: From Everyday Life to more.. being a Hero??

[No one's POV]

The Wonder World, a fantasy world brimming with fairy tales and mythical creatures. Floating islands as far as the eye can see along with magical bubbles everywhere. In the middle of this magical world, we find a Pink house on the top of a mountain with trees around it.

Then it transitions to the inside of the house with a miniature version in a snow globe as it zooms the room out. Standing in the middle of the room, it was a long green haired woman in pink attire with a patterned jacket with a monocule on her left eye and a pink top hat.  with a sunflower as a corsage.

This is Tassel, the resident of the Wonder World.

*Taseel will be genderbent for this story. I might change my mind and add her in the harem if you guys wish it*

???: Oh, my. It appear Saber has just arrived in the World of Melromarc. However..this one is different.

She flips to the next page to see that it's blank. She then turns to a point as if she was talking to someone.

Tassel: *smiles to the audience* Greetings everyone, and bonne lecture! My name is Tassel! I am currently devoted with the activities of the newest person to bear the title of Saber: Y/n Styles.

Tassel: A regular man with a dream of becoming a master craftsman, Y/n has obtained what appears to be an amazing sword, and an equally amazing book, vowing to use them for justice! But before we head to his story, allow me to explain about this world.

She sat down in his chair and opened a pop-up book on the table as he told his story. The book reveals a pop-up of the Wonder World.

Tassel: Once upon a time…This world we live in was created from an extraordinary book. That book is the source of myths, stories, living creatures, scientific techniques and more. As well as containing all of human history. It is known as the Omniscience Book.

It transitions to the real Wonder World as it shows the Omniscience Book. She turns the next page as it shows 9 shadow figures wielding swords as they were on an edge of a cliff. They stared at a building with a huge monument of a sword in a dark cloudy night as thunderstruck.

Tassel: Swordsmen, chosen by the Seiken, have been protecting the peace by protecting the Omniscience Book. But one day, some bad people, who wanted to snatch it away appeared and the Omniscience Book split and scattered!

Taseel turns to the next page, showing the 4 swordsmen as they are coming for the Omniscience Book with their leader's eyes glowing manically. The next page shows the Omniscience Book shined, then exploded as the pages were everywhere. The pages transform into something else entirely, they become miniature books with a variety of colored covers and categorize them in stories.