jealousy- chapter one.

Tsukasa was developing feelings for Rui yet he had never noticed until today.

Tsukasa was searching around the school trying to find Rui. He wanted to see him badly and couldn't get the purple haired boy off his mind. As Tsukasa walked up the stairs leading to the rooftop he saw Rui talking to Mizuki. Both of them had such happy expressions and they were both blushing as they did. Tsukasa hid behind a wall and eavesdropped into their conversation. "lets keep this a secret from Tsukasa, ok?" Rui said to Mizuki.                                                                           Mizuki blushed and replied with a nod. Tsukasa felt his facial expression grow sadder. What was they hiding from me? he thought. As Mizuki left the scene, Rui had noticed that Tsukasa was hiding behind a wall. Rui walked over to the blonde male and bluntly said "was you eavesdropping on us, Tsukasa? How much did you hear?" Tsukasa froze as he tried to gather is words. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to listen in. I only heard the last few words you spoke to her" he stuttered out. Rui just looked at him for a moment before leaving. Tsukasa felt like crying for some odd reason, why did he feel like this? He felt it was so hard to breathe around Rui. Tsukasa went back to class as he heard the bell ring endlessly. After class had ended the teachers instructed that all students go to the new dorm they had assigned, Tsukasa was already praying he wasn't with Rui. As the blonde walked into the new dorm which was assigned to him. Straight when he entered he saw Rui talking to Mizuki, Tsukasa figured that Rui was his dorm mate and he invited Mizuki inside. He quickly walked over to his room and locked the door, his hands were shaking heavily and he silently wept inside.

Thank you for reading chapter one of feelings come and go!     321 words