Liv4Bliss

Alexa and Liv was going back and fourth, Liv Irish whipped Bliss to the ropes and she was leaning against them and Morgan ran towards her and she did a new move (Which is Oblivion) then she pinned Alexa but then Bliss kicked out at 2, then Liv picked Alexa up and she did a guillotine... it took a bit of time but then Alexa tapped out.

They both got up, Bliss and Morgan both shook each other's hands as a sign of respect. Then both of them heard a slow clapping as a sign of approval and it was coming from the Hall Of Famer Beth Phoenix.

Beth Phoenix: Wow that was amazing ladies and that will get you recognised by one of the main brands. They both smiled as they got out of the squared circle and walked up to her.

Bliss & Morgan: Thanks. They said at the same time. Beth heard someone in the distance in the Performance Centre but they were in the same room and it was Shawn Michaels.

Beth Phoenix: Sorry ladies I need to go, but it was nice talking to you. Beth said before she walked away and The Hall Of Famer walked up to the former WWE superstar. Alexa and Liv said good bye to Phoenix as she started to walked away in a nice way. Then Morgan turned to Alexa to face her.

Liv Morgan: I can't believe was just talked to Beth Phoenix and she complimented us. Liv smiled in excitement since Liv was and still is a fan of WWE.

Alexa Bliss: She's so amazing and she is one of the best of all time. Alexa smiled as well.

Liv Morgan: I know right.

The Smackdown Women's Champion walked up to them both and smiled as she was impressed.

Megan Bayley: That was impressive. Then Rhea stopped lifting the heavy weights and walked over.

Rhea Ripley: Yeah I agree especially for someone who's just started. Rhea said as she clapped then Rhea had an idea as looked at Alexa and Liv then at Megan. How about if we have a little friendly match... Me and Megan verses you two... what do you think, are you ready to go against us? Rhea said in a friendly way, Bliss and Morgan looked at each other then they both looked at Rhea and Megan.

Megan Bayley: I'm in if they're up for it. The Smackdown Women's champion said as she leant on Rhea with her left arm.

Alexa Bliss: We're in. Liv and Alexa both smiled and so did Bayley and Ripley.

Rhea Ripley: Okay but how about to give your all because we not going easy on you two. Rhea said.

Liv Morgan: I wouldn't have it any other way.

Liv and Megan both went out of the ring but they stood on the apron at the corners were the not legal person goes during a tag team match. Ripley and Bliss went in for a lock up but then Bliss try to match Ripley's power but Rhea pushed Alexa into one of the corners but none of their team mates to in that corner, then Rhea wedged Alexa between the turnbuckles three times then Rhea took a couple of steps back then she was about to do to spear her but then Alexa side stepped her and Rhea flew into the ring post then Ripley turned around and sat on the floor of the ring leaning at the bottom/middle turnbuckle, Bliss ran at Ripley and made it look like that she was about to jump last second but Alexa stopped herself and smacked Rhea in the face. Alexa dragged Rhea up and she was about to do a DDT but Rhea reversed it and she lifted Alexa on her shoulder and she did a Northern Lights suplex, then pinned her but Alexa kicked out at 2. Rhea Ripley picked Alexa up then put in an electric chair position but then Rhea walked towards her corner so the Megan can tag in, which she did and Bayley got on the top turnbuckle and she jumped and she pushed Alexa off as Rhea fell back to perform a Dooms Day Device, which landed with perfection then Rhea went through the ropes and stood on the apron.