Fight.

Ajex smiles at me, then sprints back to the school building.

I clean my tears away, then make my way back as well.

I put my hood over my head as I walk through the halls, fearing people is staring at me, judging my every move.

As I'm walking past the P.E doors, I hear commotion from the inside.

I push the doors open to see Ajex making his way towards Nick in the distance.

-Ajex! My brother-

Nick's sentence gets cut off by Ajex harshly punching him in the nose, due to the force he takes some steps backwards.

He looks at Ajex with anger in his eyes and as he's about to throw a punch, Ajex manages to kick him in the stomach.

He collapses immediately to the ground, hitting his back on basketball holder.

-If you beat up my friend, I beat you up.

Ajex says as he grabs Nick shirt and pulls him slight upwards towards his face, Nick looks into Ajex's eyes with pure anger.

Nick then punches Ajex with much force, Ajex drops Nick and falls onto his back.

As the fight goes on, I get the perfect opportunity to strike back.

I walk quietly behind Nick, kicks the back of his knees, which results to him falling down, then grips onto his hair and pulls it backwards.

-Piss off Nick.

I spit at him, I let go of his hair as I chuckle.

I then watch him run out of the P.E room in completely silence, I then crouch down to Ajex.

-Are you okay?!

I ask him while panicking, my heart rate is through the roof.

-Yes I am fine, Nick's punches didn't really have much force so I am completely fine

He says with a large smile on his face, I then help him up as I feel myself grow proud.

I take Ajex to the nurses office, with much struggle.

As I am waiting for Ajex, someone runs to me and taps me on the shoulder.

I turn around to see Jenny smile at me, she then grabs my chin and kisses me softly on the lips.

I start blushing intensely, as Jenny just giggles.

-I am sorry, but I couldn't resist!!

She says, as I mock her.

-How's Ajex doing?

She asks me suddenly, I respond with the following.

-He's doing well, I hope..

Jenny chuckle, then wraps her arms around me slowly.

-I have some rumors to spill..

She whispers, I quietly say "tell"

-Ajex and Mia have apparently been secretly going out..

She whispers once more, I let out a gasp.

-Really?!...

I accidentally yell, Jenny nods as she laughs again.

-I am so happy for him!!!

I yell again, Jenny then covers my mouth with her hand.

———————( time skip )———————

As I am doing homework at the kitchen table late in the afternoon, I hear keys entering the front door lock and the door opening quickly.

I look up from my homework sheets, to see Ajex on his knees in tears.

I get up quickly and runs over to him, I crouch down to him as he continues to sob.

-Ajex, what's wrong?!..

I whisper yell, Ajex lets out a muffled message.

-huh?..

I say, he pulls his head away from his knees then repeats his message.

-Mia is dead..

He said with a shaky voice, my jaw slowly drops as Ajex puts his head back down.

I pull him into a hug, resulting to him sobbing into my shoulder.

-Mia never told me that she was dying, until today..

He said as he pulls away from the hug, I get into a comfortable sitting position as I let him talk.

-I was supposed to pick her up, but she was in the hospital.

-So I rushed over to see her, and there she was, in a hospital bed.

-I sat beside her for hours, as we talked for the last time.

-She told me many things, many things that made me laugh.

-I even held her hand, which made her very happy.

-She then said that she loved me, then she passed.

He looks down at the ground, resisting to cry again.

As I am thinking of a response, he broke down again.

I pulled him into another hug, letting him cry deeply into my shoulder again.

After some time of this crying, he went to his room to relax.

I tried to do my homework, but due to all of the information I had just received, I couldn't.

After Ajex had come home in tears, he didn't attend school for a month of two.

He couldn't bear stepping an inch into the school ground, knowing he will never see Mia ever again.