The flirt 😒

I walk through the schools front gate, the cold wind flowing through my medium lengthened hair.

I stop in front of schools entrance to yawn quickly, I then push open the large double door.

I make my way over to my locker, while pushing myself through the busy hall.

I stop in front of my locker to have a breather, I then unlock it and store my items.

My eyelids feel heavy, due to how little sleep I got last night.

The way Jenny grabbed my chin held me up all night, it was unbearable.

My heart was beating so fast in that moment, the way she spoke to me makes me want to scream.

Her voice is so pretty and angelic, it's music to my ears.

I slam my locker shut, and lock it in a rush.

I don't wanna be the weirdo that stands by their locker the whole school day, I shove myself through another busy hall to get into my art class.

As I step inside the classroom, everything looks different.

There are canvases everywhere, and there's a small chair infront of each of them.

I scan the room for an empty seat, and I spot one in the back.

I jog my way over to the space, I put my stuff down and makes myself comfortable on the hard wooden chair.

The teacher then explain to us that we will be painting something that means a lot to us, the teacher says he would paint his dog for example.

My friends mean a lot to me, so I put my hand up.

The teacher makes his way over to me, then leans onto a desk behind me.

I turn over to him, I then ask him what I would want to paint.

-My friends mean a lot to me, is there a way I can paint them?

He thinks through my idea for a while, then snaps his fingers.

-There is always a way! What if you paint their favorite things? Like, what if your friend loves roses..You paint a rose!

The idea makes my eyes lit up, the teacher laughs from how happy I look.

-Thanks for the help!

I smile to him brightly, resisting the urge of falling asleep there and then.

He gives me a thumbs up then walks away, I paint all of my friends favorite things while not noticing that someone is making their way over to me.

That someone is Liam, and he does not look happy.

The bell has probably rang while I was so caught up in the painting, he sits down on a chair near me.

-Earth to Vivian!

He says as he snaps his fingers, I turn over to him.

He gasps, staring at me horrified.

-You look terrible may I add, did you get any sleep whatsoever?..

He asks me concerned while still studying my tired face, I sigh.

-No if you want me to be truly honest.

I reply while rubbing my eyes, I then put my paint brush away.

-Oh I can tell, how long did you sleep for?

He asks, I think then gives him the answer he probably did not want to receive.

-4 hours?.. I have no clue..

His jaw drops, he then whines in disappointment.

-You are such an idiot, how did you get so little sleep?