Blonde girls always beat hot girls

Ellie Rosing is known to be a man fisher. No, a man magnet. She has never had any problems with guys, ever, so why should this brad boy be a problem? This morning, Ellie applied an extra coat of mascara, used a more prominent blush colour, and wore her most sluttiest appropriate school outfit she could find. She planned out when, where, and how she is going to introduce herself to Brad; but for now she has to wait. 

10 minutes before the end of period 1, Ellie raises her hand in the middle of Mr. Flints speech of how the renaissance age made a huge impact on todays society. Mr. Flint stops, and asks sternly, 

" Yes Ms. Rosing. Tell us, what is so important that you had to interrupt our wonderful class discussion?" 

Any child in this class would freeze up and forget about whatever it is they are about to say, but Mr. Flint likes Ellie. All the teachers like her. 

" My tummy is sore. May I go to the nurse?" Ellie asks politely. 

" Very well. Take this note to the nurse," Mr. Flint says, signing a piece of paper, and handing it to Ellie. 

" Thank you sir," Ellie says, walking out of the class and giving Alice a silent wink. 

Ellie sprints to the english block, and hides behind the nearest locker row to Brad's english class. She memorised his schedule. Ellie pulls up her mini, purple, suede, pencil skirt, and unbuttons 2 more top buttons of her black, lace long sleeve blouse. She pulls down her red tank top, and smears on some red lipstick. 

Suddenly, the hallway starts filling up with students, and Brad walks out of his english class. This is Ellie's chance. She pulls out a bunch of for show biology books that she found at home, and struts toward Brad. But something gets in her way. Isabela blocks her way, a large smile on her face, but her eyebrows creased. 

" Ellie! Where were you yesterday? You said you would be back before end of lunch! I had to carry all those magazines all the way to science, Alone! And, I got a late slip!" 

" MOVE" Ellie says rudely, pushing Isabela onto the lockers.

Brad is approaching and once they are right next to each other,  she slightly nudges him, and pretends to trip over the floor. Her books go sprawling all over the floor, and she feels a pair of strong, man hands slide over her waist. 

" Sorry," she says, lifting herself up with the support of brads hands. 

" No, It was my fault. I was walking to the field, and I must've bumped into you. Are you alright?" Brad asks in a very british accent. He's british! By now, Ellie and Brad are at eye level, 

" Yah. I'm fine." 

Brad pulls Ellie to her feet, gently, and says, 

" Im brad." 

" I'm Ellie, Ellie Rosing," Ellie says shyly. 

" I love your eyes, they're so-" Brad is interrupted by very loud music coming from the hallway. Brad turns his head around, but Ellie is furious! This was her moment! To make the moment worse, Tabea and her crew spin into the hallway with their loud music, and Tabea starts showing off her moves to the onlooking crowd- including Brad. 

Once the music and dancing stops, everyone starts clapping, and then slowly disappears. tabea strides up to Brad and Ellie, and speaks to Ellie as if their best friends. 

" Ellie! My wo-man! How are you bro? And who's this friend of yours." 

Ellie is about to speak, but brad, who is staring at Tabea in awe, cuts in, 

" I'm Brad Mackey. And your dancing skills are brilliant, but may I ask you a question?" 

" Sure," Tabea says, stepping in front of Ellie, so Brad and Tabea are only 1cm apart. If one of them leaned any closer, their lips would be touching. 

"Is your hair natural? Not to be rude, but It's....well......beautiful," Brad says softly. 

Tabea turns her head to Ellie, and makes a face that means something like haha, once again my hair wins. Because, my hair is the best hair in school and everyone loves it. Tabea loves rubbing her flawless hair in Ellies face because if there is one thing Ellie Rosing is jealous of, it's Tabeas hair. Tabea turns back to Brad, smiles and laughs, 

" Of course its natural! 100% natural. In fact, when I lived in Jamaica, I won the best hair award for 3 consecutive years......." 

Tabea and Brad walk off, leaving an angry Ellie behind. And Isabela, but Ellie pushes her back against the lockers again. 

 That is the last time Ellie is taking any more hair crap from Tabea. Ellie is tired of always having the 2nd best hair in the school, and though it may not seem a big deal, Ellie has to have the best of everything. EVERYTHING! 

Something has to be done about Tabea's hair, and Ellie knows just what needs to be done. So after school, Ellie makes a quick stop at the supermarket, in the bleach aisle......