Ellie Rosing has nothing to wear

“ Izzy, pass me Cosmopolitan,” grumbles Ellie Rosing, as she dumps her latest edition of Vogue in the trash.

 Ellie Rosing has the best chance of winning the Topaz Challenge, not only because she is ahead of the other girls, but because she shows all the characteristics of the previous leaders. She’s trashy, sexy, smart, and a straight A student, except in P.E. because, well, it’s P.E.

Currently, she and Isabela Klippers, who is her mini minion, but Isabella thinks they are friends, are sorting through all the latest gossip and fashion magazines trying to build Ellie’s winter wardrobe. 

“ Ooooh, this ones nice” chirps Isabela, pointing at a pink, mini skirt, with white polka dots inside HELLO! 

“ Ugh! Winter is not polka dot season! Besides, why are you looking at HELLO!…..It’s for old people. Let’s say bye bye to HELLO!” Says Ellie in disgust, snatching the magazine from Isabela’s hands. 

Lunch break has just started at Holston high school, and, due to Ellie’s new diet, Isabela and Ellie have been spending their lunch times flipping through magazines in the girls bathroom on the 3rd hallway. Of course, Isabela would rather spend her lunch times in the cafeteria, but wherever Ellie is, she is. 

“ Finally! this cardigan is perfect.” Ellie whoops, circling in sparkly sharpie, a Cream cardigan with gold lining from Shoutmag. 

Isabela nods obediently, and there is a beeping. Ellie pulls out her iPhone and reads her new text message, 

New challenge. 

Greenhouse now. 

Alana 

Isabela tries to peer over Ellie’s shoulder but Ellie slips her phone back into her pocket before she can see anything. Isabela is the last person Ellie would tell about the Topaz challenge, partly because she would have a good chance at winning, and because those 4 were the selected 4. It was fate that brought the 4 girls to the park on the same day that Alana Morris was there. Well, she likes to think that 'it was fate' but each girl got a mystery note to meet at the park, and thats where there adventure began. 

“ Who is it?” asks Isabela, widening her already wide eyes. 

“ Nobody. But….I have to go,” Ellie says, fixing her natural black curls in the mirror. 

“ Will you be back before the end of the break,” says Isabela desperately. 

“ Yep,” Ellie says popping the p; her mind focusing on the next challenge, and what it could be. 

She storms out of the bathroom, and she walks so fast, that she doesn’t even notice the new cute guy next to the library door.