Part 3

Your eyes widened. These were two of the villains that were at the USJ incident and the attack at the Training Camp when you were still first years.

Tomura Shigaraki, Quirk; Decay! If he touches you, that part of your body will crumble like dust!

Dabi, Quirk; Fire. He can control blue, scorching flames!

You, Kirishima, and Bakugou got into a fighting stance.

"You're kidding me!" Kirishima shouted. "Villains followed us here?" He asked. Bakugou growled.

"Get behind me!" He shouted. He ran towards Shigaraki, about to attack the villain. Your eyes widened.

"Bakugou! Don't!" You shouted. A purple mist enveloped Shigaraki, and he disappeared in the blink of an eye. Bakugou came to a halt and stopped.

"Bastard. He's gone." He growled. "It's that damn purple must warping idiot again." He said. Your heart was beating in your chest. How did the villains get here? What were they after? Kirishima looked at the both of you.

"We need to get out of here. Come on, both of you. We have to get back to the resort and warn the others!" Kirishima said. You nodded.

"Right. Bakugou, let's go!" You shouted.

"Look out!" Kirishima shouted, pushing you to the ground. Blue flames were inches from burning the both of you. Kirishima helped you up. You extended your arm and called the sea water to your will. Two long ropes of sea water came to you. You maneuvered your arms, creating two rings of water around you and Kirishima, protecting you from Dabi's flames. Dabi looked at you both.

"Hey. We're gonna need you to hand over your classmate." Dabi said. Your eyes widened. So they were after you? It was just like training camp all over again. When the villains attacked at the training camp, they said they were after you and Bakugou. Kirishima's eyes widened. You scoffed.

"Yeah sure. You're not getting me. So, how about I had your ass to you!" You shouted. You twirled and extended your arms.

The water was sent right at Dabi, who dodged attack. That was your first mistake. This now left you without protection from Dabi's flames. Dabi sighed in what seemed like boredom as he got up, brushing the sand off of his form. Bakugou ran over to your side, pushing you behind him.

"You're as annoying as always. Why is it always that I gotta deal with brats like you?" Dabi asked. Bakugou growled.

"Deal with this!" Bakugou shouted, sending blasts Dabi's way. Dabi smirked and ran off. Bakugou growled and followed after. Kirishima ran in front of you.

"Bakugou! Don't run off! We gotta protect [Y/N]!" He shouted. You glanced at Kirishima, getting into a fighting position, bending one leg. You raised one arm above your head, bringing the other to rest in front of your stomach, ready to summon any of the Elements to protect yourself and Kirishima.

"I can handle myself, Kirishima. Thanks for the thought. Be on your guard. With Kurogiri here, Shigaraki could appear any where at any time." You said, narrowing your eyes. Kirishima nodded and stood beside you, raising his arms and activating his quirk. As if on cue, the purple mist returned. Kirishima's eyes widened.

"Oh crap! There's that purple mist again!" He shouted. Shigaraki stepped out of the mist, smirking behind the hand on his face. He chuckled darkly.

"Now that your explosion friend is busy with Dabi, Kurogiri and I can easily take care of you." Shigaraki said, chuckling. You narrowed your eyes at the two villains. Kirishima stepped in front of you, surprising you slightly.

"I won't let you touch them!" He shouted, extending his hands and activating his Quirk. "Stay back!" He shouted. You frowned.

"Kirishima, I already told you that I can handle myself. With my Quirk, I can easily disarm them! Get behind me!" You said. Kirishima refused to budge.

"I failed to protect you at the Training Camp. I'm not letting that happen again." He said. Your eyes widened slightly. He was still beating himself up for not being able to save you and Bakugou because he had to take extra classes with Aizawa. You sighed and let Kirishima try and defend you, however, you still remained in a defensive pose, ready to attack if need be. Shigaraki wasn't phased. He hummed.

"You want to go for a swim?" Shigaraki asked. You narrowed your eyes.

"What?" You asked. Before either of you could react, Shigaraki turned to Kurogiri.

"Kurogiri, warp him into the ocean." He said. Your eyes widened.

"No!" You shouted. You quickly twirled around and shot air at the warping villain.

Kurogiri shifted his mist to move around the blast of air, forming back together to wrap around Kirishima's form and tossing him into the ocean. Your eyes widened. "Kirishima!" You shouted, watching as his form hit the water. Shigaraki chuckled darkly.

"Have fun. You better not respawn anytime soon." Shigaraki said, scratching at the skin of his neck. Bakugou came running back over, his arm bent, ready to deliver a blow.

"Damn it, Kirishima!" Bakugou shouted. He stopped in front of you, glaring at Shigaraki. "You're gonna die, you damn villain." He growled. Shigaraki smirked under the hand on his face.

"Nice job keeping him preoccupied, Dabi. Kurogiri, warp him out with his friend."

Kurogiri warped around Bakugou, the male trying to fight.

"Damn it, get this stupid mist off of me!" He shouted, trying to get out of Kurogiri's grip. Then, just like Kirishima, he was warped out into the ocean. You were now completely alone, with three, very powerful villains. Dabi sighed as he walked out from the bushes.

"Man, I hate that guy." He said. You glared at him.

"I think the feelings mutual, burnt crisp." You growled out. Dabi gripped at his chest in mock pain.

"Oh, you wound me with your pathetic insult." He said. Shigaraki glared at Dabi, scratching at his neck.

"Dabi, you were supposed to handle the exploding one." He said. Dabi looked at Shigaraki. "You let him nearly attack our only way of successfully completing the mission." Shigaraki said. Dabi scoffed.

"Let me see you fight him then, Crusty." He said. Shigaraki glared at him.

"Don't call me that."

"Then don't be crusty."

Shigaraki started scratching even more at his neck.

"D-Dabi! I swear!" His breathing started to pick up. He then calmed down and took a deep breath. "Just tie them up." He said. Dabi sighed.

"Alright. Whatever." He said. You tried to put on a brave front, but in all honesty, you were terrified. You were standing before two villains who could easily kill you in the blink of an eye. You narrowed your eyes and got into a fighting stance.

You weren't going down without a fight