Part 8

(H/N) = Hero Name

[L/N] = Last Name

~~~~

"I'm ready. How about you, Todoroki?" Midoriya asked. Todoroki nodded. He looked forward, placing his hand on the handle of the door.

"Okay, let's go then." He said. With that, he opened the door and stepped out. With the door open, the flashing of the lights from the cameras were even more blinding than before. The music that was playing was deafening. Todoroki bent down and lowered his hand, extending it to you. You placed your hand in his, using it as leverage to step onto the sidewalk. You tried not to blink rapidly as the cameras flashed before your eyes. Midoriya was the last to step out, the three of you linking arms and walking down the Red Carpet. Midoriya looked around, clearly a little overwhelmed.

"Oh wow, uh, okay," He seemed at a loss for words. Todoroki looked at him.

"Let's just keep walking." Todoroki advised. The three of you kept walking down the Red Carpet, trying to ignore the blinding lights and the questions thrown at you.

"Deku! (H/N)! Tell us more about your time at UA!" One reporter shouted. You kept looking forward, not answering any questions.

"(H/N), is it true that you don't have full control over your Quirk yet? How do you plan to keep the civilians safe if you can't control your Quirk?" Another reporter shouted. That one got to you. Todoroki squeezed your arm tighter, making you look at him.

"Don't pay attention to them. They're just trying to get a reaction out of you. You are an amazing Hero and have an amazing Quirk." He said. You smiled at him.

"Thank you, Todoroki." You said.

"Todoroki, is your name really Five Weenies?" A reporter asked. Todoroki growled.

"My name isn't Five Weenies." He said. You tried to hold back your chuckle at the question the reporter had asked.

"Deku, is it true that your classmate, Great Explosion Murder God Dynamite punched a kid in the face the other day?" A reporter asked. Midoriya looked around in shock.

"Huh? Kaachan punched who?" He asked, clearly clueless as to what had happened. You gently tugged on his arm.

"We're almost there. Just keep walking." You said. Soon enough, the three of you made it inside. You sighed in relief, allowing yourself to relax.

"Thank goodness that's over," you said, unlinking elbows with your friends and looking at them. "It's kind of overwhelming to have so many eyes on you." You said. You took a breath in, bringing your arms up level with your shoulders. Releasing the breath, you lowered your arms level with your stomach, trying to calm your nerves and your Quirk. Midoriya nodded.

"Yeah. And cameras to." He said. Todoroki nodded.

"I agree. They only seem to ask about my father anyway." Todoroki said, frowning. You placed your hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him. The boy looked at you. You smiled.

"I know you'll make a great name for yourself one day, Todoroki." You said. Midoriya nodded.

"[Y/N]'s right. Once you become a Pro Hero, I have no doubt in my mind that you'll do amazing." He said. You smiled and nodded. You raised your hand from his shoulder, letting it rest at your side.

"Yeah. The reporters won't be focusing on Endeavor anymore." You said. Todoroki looked at the two of you in slight shock.

"Oh, Midoriya, [L/N]," he then gave you both a smile. A genuine smile. "Thank you, both of you. That means a lot." He said. You smiled.