34

Ava

Bucky moved slowly at first, sinking in inch by inch. Pausing between each gentle thrust. Breathing heavily as he pressed kisses against her lips, her jaw, her eyes, her hair. He held her like she was fragile and rocked into her like she was his home, and as she stretched around him, accepting him, she gave everything to him.

Her nails raked at his back as her eyes closed and her lips parted, and she moaned as he pulled back again, only to finally sink into her completely. When he paused, she tried to move. When he groaned, she smiled and kissed him softly.

"Holy shit," he breathed against her mouth and she nipped at the fullness of his lower lip. "Fuck, sweetheart. You're tight... so fucking tight." He rolled his hips slightly, notching impossibly deeper and grinding against her, and Ava gasped at the earth shattering fullness of the feeling. "And so fucking perfect."

"Mmm." She hummed in a blissed out state as he pulled back before pushing into her again, his muscles tight and straining, his fists clenched beside her face, and Ava reached for him.

His fingers intertwined with hers immediately, like even this connection between them wasn't enough, and she whimpered as he thrust into her again and again.

The feeling was extraordinary. Like she was simultaneously too full and not full enough. Like she was splitting in half and fusing together with the man inside her. Like she was losing everything she thought she was and finding who she needed to be. This was earth shattering and exquisite and life altering. When his teeth grazed her neck and he whispered to her, uttering words of worship against her skin, she felt the warm pool of pleasure flooding in her stomach and trickling down her spine. The warmth spread like flickering flames when his fingers moved to where they were connected and he gently flicked and stroked the button that could detonate her, and soon she was nothing but burning embers in the wake of a fire that would never stop consuming her. Behind her eyes was darkness flecked with gold and every inch of her skin was drowning in tender touches  and soft words. Her heart hammered and her throat tightened as she cried out his name, and when she felt the twitch of his cock, the stuttering of his hips, she clenched around him, draining him of his load as he succumbed to the bliss of their connection.

Bucky

He collapsed down on to her, still connected, achingly reactive to every twitch of her body, every aftershock of perfect, extraordinary pleasure, and kissed her with tenderness and awe before pulling out of her, hating the way it felt to be away from her like this, and rolling to the floor beside her.

They lay, breathless and blissed, for a long moment before he heard the softness of her giggles lilting into the air, and Bucky felt his lips twitching into an easy smile as he turned his face to her.

She was grinning as she turned onto her side, a mess of dark waves fanned out behind her, sweat drenched skin slick and shimmering, and her eyes were dancing over him where he lay. When he smiled at her she reached for him, trailing her fingers over the stubble of his jaw and his parted lips, and he kissed her fingertips before rolling to face her and stroking down her side. When his hand met her thigh he pulled her close, hitching her leg over his hip and nestling in against her, not because he wanted anything more from this moment, but just because he wanted the connection that brought him peace.

"What's so funny, Hall?" He smirked when she pushed closer to him, kissing the corner of his mouth, then his chin, then his cheek.

"Buck, we're naked on the front room floor. If Sam walks in he's going to die."

Bucky's answering laugh was loud and freeing and it felt like he'd been waiting his entire life to find a woman who could go from enticing and irresistible to giggling and adorable within the blink of an eye. He wanted to keep her beside him forever, because even when she was making stupid choices, he wanted to be beside her making them with her.

"He's not walking in."

Her brow furrowed and a small v puckered between her brows. He traced it gently with his index finger before leaning in to kiss it away.

"What makes you so sure?"

"I called him when they released me, Ava." Bucky chuckled when her frown deepened. "My guess is he won't be back for another hour or two, even though I told him it wasn't necessary."

When she finally grinned, his breath caught in his throat and he couldn't look away.

"Well, it turns out it kind of was necessary for him to leave."

"Mhmm." Bucky rolled over her, pressing his hardened length against her again as she brought her hands to his neck and pulled his lips to hers. "Thank fuck he's an irritating asshole who always has to be right."

"He can never know," she giggled, and Bucky pressed another kiss against her lips as he moved over her and lined up against her entrance again, needing to feel her around him, connecting with him one more time...

***

After they made love on the floor for a second time, Bucky had carried Ava to the bathroom and placed her on the vanity counter. He'd felt her eyes on him, roaming over him possessively, as he'd turned on the water over the shitty tub tucked in the corner of the room and dumped the contents of a bottle that smelled like flowers that had been tucked into a cupboard into it. Steam had danced between them as soap bubbles formed and the tub filled, and eventually he turned to his girl and held out his hand. He had guided her to step into the water and when she flinched he had stopped moving.

"Too hot?" He'd asked, concern lacing into his voice.

Ava had shook her head and stood in the water, waiting for him to join her.

Now, Bucky sat behind her, his legs on either side of her own, and his arms wrapped around her. Her eyes were closed as she lay in his arms, her head rolled back on his shoulder and her back pressed against his chest. His fingers trailed lazily over her stomach, drawing patterns beneath the water, and Ava sighed quietly in his arms.

"дорогой?" He pressed a kiss against her forehead and she breathed deeply.

"I was so worried, Buck," Ava admitted on an exhale, and Bucky closed his eyes for a moment.

"I know, дорогой, I do. But you know I had to step in, Ava. You know I had to take the fall. If I hadn't..." His throat felt thick as the terror that had consumed him as she had cradled a dead Sharon Carter in her arms resurfaced. "Baby, you'd still be in there right now."

She sighed again, and Bucky knew her mind was racing with the facts of the last few days... facts and confessions and discoveries that tore her understanding of the world from within her hands and scattered the shredded pieces in corners of lies and truths and questions she had no answers to. He knew she was accepting that he was right.

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours?" He asked with another soft press of his lips against her skin.

She tilted her head automatically, seeking his lips, and he obliged willingly: kissing away her worries.

"I love you, Bucky," she confessed, sending a thousand fireflies into Bucky's chest and illuminating every part of him that had been dying in the darkness of his past.

"You... you do?" He whispered.

"Yeah." She twisted in his arms, pressing her lips to his neck and then his jaw and finally his smile. "So Fucking much."

"I love you too, Ava." He was grinning as she kissed him, his hands finding her hips and twisting her even more so that she was kneeling between his legs, her arms coming up to wrap around his neck.

"I know," she laughed against his kiss, and Bucky swallowed the sound like a starving man, desperate for the sustenance he could get from her alone.