The Wanting and the Waiting.

The kiss was something magical. Something out of a princess fairy tale book. It was like living in one of those horrible romantic movies. The guy tells you that he secretly had a crush on you and you fall into his arms and hold on tight. But Skye was still nervous, scared. What if this was something that he can pick on her some more about? How easily she was willing to fall into his arms. But she couldn't help but think, what kind of man like that would kiss her like this? She let the thought vanish from her mind and just focused on the soft lips that were currently massaging hers. All her life she just wanted to be loved, to have passion, to have desire. Skye is a reader and a dreamer. She wants the cheesy romance books and movies. She wants a happily ever after. But is Jace going to be able to give it to her? She wonders. But that thought is plucked from her head when she feels Jace's hand moving towards her ass.

"Woah. Jace slow down." She says taken back a little at his fast pace.

Jace looks into her eyes and wonders what is wrong, they are both adults and living together, why can't I grab her ass? Then it clicks.

"Have you ever been touched before? Are you still a virgin Skye?" He asks curiously.

Her eyes narrow down to the floor in sadness as if that makes him unhappy. But that does the opposite. Jace having his answer made him realize how special she is.

"Baby, don't worry about it. That makes me happy. It means that will be the one to show you love and be your first. I will take it slow and wait until you are ready. I promise." Jace says truthfully and with a smile.

Skye looks up at him and smiles lightly. She takes his hand and leads him to her bedroom, to the bed. He looks at her curiously to see what she is up to and she just smirks.

In her head she knows what she is going to do. She is going to strip in front of him and put on her very revealing pjs and then sit on the bed and watch Pretty Little Liars. All while he watches.

Skye moves away from the bed and heads over to her dressers and pulls out the white tee shirt and boy short panties.

Jace watches intently and coughs slightly. "Do you want me to leave the room?" He asked sweetly.

Skye just nodded her head no as she turns around and removes all her clothing. Jace looks awe struck with a beautiful naked Skye in front of him. She starts to put on the panties and big shirt. She just smiles and walked to the door to turn the light off and hop into bed for the show. When she is under the covers, Jace joins her and pulls her close. He snuggles into her eyes and whispers "If it wasn't because I care so much about you and don't want to frighten you, you would be underneath me screaming my name." Jace finishes with a bite to the ear. 

Skye shudders and has a burning flame inside her. She knows all to well that this will be the most adventurous experience in her life. And at that she moans and smirks into Jace's hold.