Killer or lover?

Skye's POV

Last night was wonderful. Scratch that it was magical but maybe that isn't the correct word to use either. How can you describe a feeling that doesn't have a word to fit it? But can I do this? Can I love a professional killer? He did say he only kills bad people, that can't make him that bad of a man, right? 

Skye's head was pounding with questions and memories of last night. They shared an evening together that is one to not forget. No they did not engage in making love, but something much more deeper, they laid together in completely silence, just holding each other, thinking and breathing in each other. They did this till they fell asleep. Skye was the first to awaken and with millions of thoughts and questions on her mind. It wasn't until Jace stirred in his sleep that her mind was taken off of that going on in her head. 

"Good morning, love" slips from Jace's delicious lips in a mouth watering raspy voice. Skye moans in return, thus earning a tight squeeze from Jace. 

"I think we should go and have breakfast together. What do you think, care to join me?" Jace questions her while looking into her eyes for reassurance that she isn't terrified of him after the whole truth spill. 

"Sure" slips from her as she tries to untangle herself from him, making him grimace in an uncomfortable way, he is worried and anyone could tell if they looked upon his face but Skye wasn't looking at his face instead she was focused on they floor that her chipped nail polished toes were stepping on. This reminding her to go get a very needed pedi. Standing ready to walk to the shower, Jace grabs her hand, turning her to pay attention to him. 

Before she has the chance to say yes? he kisses her. Awakening all her senses, taking all the questions away from her mind. She deepens the kiss by slipping her tongue between his lips. He groans an animistic sound, pulling away.

"Skye we should stop. You have no idea what I want to do with you... to you and I know right now you're not ready for that. "

She sighs, breathing to take in his scent and nodding.  Together they walk to the bathroom and shower, getting ready for the breakfast that Skye so clearly doesn't want to have because she knows the questions that she has had in her mind all morning long will finally be answered. 

This is a very short chapter... I apologize for not writing in a very long time, to be honest I have no clue how long it has even been. But the next chapter will be posted soon and it will be titled Breakfast. I love all you fans that have messaged me, voted, and commented to get my attention, I do appreciate it deeply. Love you all! Hope you are having a great start to the week. 

xoxo Miranda