Birthday Sex

The time trickled on up to the day Skye been waiting for most of her life, her twenty-first birthday was finally here. She was going to inherit millions and get to finally have a taste of the drinks she has been serving to her customers back home, well legally at least. She knew that Rayne had plans for them to go out tonight and celebrate. It had been almost two weeks since she has arrived in New Orleans, the only thing she hadn't experience yet was the drinking side of Nola. Bourbon Street has another thing coming for it with those two girls going out tonight and she knows it. 

Waking up she felt refreshed, yesterday Rayne and Skye went to the swamplands and took a boat to see all the alligators. Rayne claimed she was scared so she held onto Skye's arm tightly throughout most of the boat ride but Skye had a feeling it was a little more than that. Rayne has been looking at Skye lately in a way that sends chills down her spine and making her question herself if she likes it or not. Nothing thinking more about it she stands up and heads to the bathroom to get ready for the day, starting with a hot shower to clean away the scent of sleep. Once under the spray of the hot shower, she released a low moan. 

After finishing her morning routine of showering, shaving, and all the other necessities she walked towards the bathroom door leading to the bedroom. Opening the door she jumped at the sight of Rayne sitting on her bed.

"Happy birthday bitch!" Rayne screamed out in a tone that could only be described as comical. Chuckling Skye moved closer and gave her a hug while replying "thank you." 

"Well, birthday girl are you ready to get fucked up?" Rayne asked in her normal crass way. 

Laughing at first Skye responded, "You do know it's only ten in the morning, right?"

"Your point? We can get mimosas while at brunch!" 

"Okay fine but you need to leave so I can get dressed to go" Skye replied in a serious tone to get the privacy she craved. When she dressed and undressed in front of Jace it was her first time and it made her very self-conscious, she doesn't want to feel that way again.    

"Oh come on babe, we all have the same parts. Plus, I wouldn't mind seeing that sexy back tat." Rayne said jokingly while heading to the door, being respectful of the privacy Skye needed. 

Once she was out of the room, Skye let out a sigh of relief. Today was going to be a long day and she knew it but that didn't make her any less excited. Today she wanted to give in to the thrills of being reckless. She wanted to forget about the man that was occupying her apartment and threatening to track her down before she blocked his number. Today is about Skye, not him. 

With that last thought, she headed to the dresser that held all her newly bought clothing that was courtesy of Rayne taking her shopping since she didn't bring much in the first place. Once in her outfit of the day; a simple backless black dress that held onto her curves but showed her back tattoo on displayed she felt confident. Throwing her hair into a simple updo and applying light makeup she was ready for whatever Rayne had planned. 

Walking to the bedside table she opened her phone to see some notifications. There were three messages that she scrolled through one at a time. Two names she recognized, Drake and Ryan. Opening the text message from her Uncle Drake it read "Happy birthday, Skye. You finally made it to 21, your parents would be so proud of the woman you have become today. As you know, the final arrangements have been put in place and your trust will be fully open to you. There will be a deposit into your account today that will take a few days to clear. I will, however, need you to come back to the office to sign some paperwork. Let me know when you are free. Again, happy birthday and I hope you celebrate safely." After reading that Skye had a mini panic, she reread it again and clearly understood that she would have to come back home to sign paperwork.