The Morning After

Skye woke up to an arm thrown over her torso and a head resting in her abundance of hair. She craned her neck to see a beautiful Jace sleeping. I guess they fell asleep while watching Pretty Little Liars last night, Skye assumes. She doesn't want to wake Jace but she needs to get up and get dressed. Its one in the afternoon. She has things to get done.

Skye moves her body only to feel his arm tighten around her torso and pull her closer into him. "Never leave me alone in the morning. We get out of bed together, we take showers together, we eat together, we clean together, everything is together." Jace says in a very dominating tone. Skye shivers and nods her head. And as soon as Jace realized that he frighten her he pulls her into a hug and whispers in her ear "Skye, I have wanted you for so long I don't want to spend time apart. You are mine. All mine. I will never let anyone take you away from me." With that she kisses Jace on the cheek.

Jace releases her from his grip and mention to her the shower. In seconds Skye is heading into the shower turning on the hot water. When it is at the perfect temperature Skye strips and stands under the pressured water beating on her back.

How am I going to tell her? Will she understand? I have to tell her. All the things running through Jace's head. When his hot girlfriend is in the shower, naked. When he realizes that he walks into the jointed bathroom from Skye bedroom and strips. When he pulls back the glass door Skye jumps. Jace chuckles at his woman. The woman who has haunted him in high school and these past three days. I just hope I don't ruin her, Jace thinks in his head. But the thoughts go away when Skye does the unexpected and pulls him into the shower and wraps herself around him. Looking down Jace sees her beautiful eyes and plush pink lips. Leaning down he goes for it and kisses her. Instantly he hardens and he knows Skye can feel it against her stomach. He uses all his power to not take her then. Jace stops the kiss and looks at Skye. He can't do it. He has to get out of the shower and now. He opens the door and about walks out. " Where are you going Jace?" Skye asks with a sad tone that about breaks his heart. But he ignores her and keeps walking.

Skye stands in the shower long enough for the hot water to go cold. What did I do wrong? Maybe he doesn't like me. Maybe he doesn't truly care. Maybe I am not what he likes anymore. Skye's head was running through all the what if's and maybe's. When she finally got goosebumps all over her body she decided to get out of the shower. When she gets out she wraps a plush towel around her body and walks into her room to find Jace on her bed. Hands folded together in his lap looking at the floor. Skye wanted to say something but she couldn't. So she sat on the bed beside him, hoping he would.

Finally Jace spoke but it wasn't what she wanted to hear. It was what she feared. "We need to talk." The way Jace said it was so natural like he has said it many times. Skye never thought it would be a day into the relationship that he would break up with her.

Skye didn't reply though instead she got up and walked back into the bathroom, closed and locked the door. She wouldn't let him see her cry. But she could cry by herself. And that's that she does. I mean who would've thought the morning after she would be crying herself to sleep on the bathroom rug with Jace only twenty feet away through the door. Especially after everything he told her in the morning, Skye thinks.