Finale: No chance

Hondo had his eyes closed as he remembered his trip to Japan, and all the places he had visited thanks to Nichelle. He remembered how much he treasured the little travel book she gave him just before leaving LA. He took it everywhere he went. He could also feel the intense heat down in Australia, when he went with Darryl. They had so much fun riding horses, going to the beach, rafting in rivers, etc.

Deacon closed his eyes as he looked down and in his mind repeated the words of the Lord. He pictured the smiles of his kids, as he reminisced all the lovely moments he had with his wife. He still remembered how nervous he was when he first talked to her, how his palms were sweaty and how the drops of sweat raced down his spine, soaking his shirt.  He could feel his children in his arms as he witness their births. He remembered his first words to each and every one of them, and the first time each looked at him.

Chris stared at Street feeling so guilty for being so hard on him, as he now could be gone forever. Maybe Hondo was right about relationships and the job, they could match if you find the right person. I guess she'll never know.

Street looked so bad with so much blood everywhere on his body... just terrible. All he could do was close his eyes and wonder what his life would've been like with Chris and Rubio. How much he savored having great family moments with them, the people he appreciated the most in the world.  He thought of how close he came to losing her twice, just a week ago...and now he was about to lose her for good. It only brought him peace to know that at least they were going out together.

Luca lowered his gaze to the ground, blocking every sound, every smell, ever sight... just everything. He was in his own little world, saying good bye to all the memories and terrestrial things in his life. Max, Whitlock and Hicks were also gone, far away from this world. All locking their thoughts on the ground. A million memories between all four, as the imminent sound of death was heard in the form of shots.

POW!

POW!

Shadows running right behind the trees...no one noticed. The running of boots against the hard soil, the calling of the Marshalls are they were pinned down...no one heard. Not a soul. They were in their own little world. No one opened their eyes to notice the amazing lighting show by the huge headlights from the boat. None noticed the Marshalls getting gunned down or pinned to the ground. No one, until... Tan.

"Wait! STEVENS? ROCKER?" called Tan, as he opened his eyes. "GUYS! Open your eyes! We're not dead!"

The other officers snapped back as they realized the shots they heard came from their own people. 40 Squad and 60 Squad had sneaked in, between the shadows of the night and taken down most of Alex's guards. They noticed some Marshalls were clearly dead, others had been handcuffed, others were being detained or pinned down.

As the scene became under control, some of the SWAT officers rushed in and placed themselves in front of the defenseless warriors.

"Commander?" greeted Stevens as he approached Hicks, and lowered his mask. The Marshall pointing at Hicks immediately looked at Alex, as Stevens pointed his weapon at him.

"Hondo!" Rocker approached, repeating the same as Stevens

Nora went towards Luca, as Powell stood in front of Street, Cabrera in front of Deacon and so on...each SWAT officer and Max accompanied by an armed SWAT officer willing to fight off any attack by the Marshalls.

"What is this?" Alex asked, "Who's in charge here?"

"I am!" Hicks answered taking steps towards Alex. "These are the men and women of SWAT, and you're under arrest! You and Sanchez can go to h*ll!" he said sternly looking at every one of his officers.