11. ✶

"JOHN YOU NEED TO FIGHT BACK!" He shouted as he grabbed John by his collar.

"I DONT KNOW WHATS UP WITH YOU BUT YOU BETTER SNAP OUT IT!"

After hearing those words, John had finally made up his mind.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚: *✧・゚: *✧・゚: *✧・ ゚: *✧・゚:(Rowden Royal names)Kree (King)Skylar (Queen)Ezra (Jack)Myles (Healer)

(Rowden Royal names)
Kree (King)
Skylar (Queen)
Ezra (Jack)
Myles (Healer)

*✧・゚: *✧・゚: *✧・゚: *✧・゚: *✧・ ゚: *✧・゚:

Kree came running back towards Blyke, but he was quickly stopped by John. John roughly punched Kree backwards with his...metal arms? Kree was knocked down onto the floor, he laid there for a second before quickly sitting up. The green haired boy covered his bleeding mouth in pain.

John fiercely glared at Kree, his hands balled up into fists.

The god-tier's golden eyes glowed and his black menacing aura was visible. He had Kree's defensive ability, Skylar's arm blades, and Myles's healing,
Now that John had finally powered up, defeating the group of royals would come easy.

"What!? Those are our abilities!" Kree stared in disbelief.

Just from the appearance of his aura Kree could tell he was way out of their league. He would never admit that though, Kree still thought that with enough confidence, he and his team would be victorious.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚: *✧・゚: *✧・゚: *✧・ ゚: *✧・゚:

Not too far from the fight were Arlo, Remi, and Isen. The three were still wandering while waiting for their two trouble making boys to return. They expected John and Blyke to quickly sort things out. The three were starting to get worried. It had been a while since the boys ran off, what if they got into trouble?

Arlo was particularly worried about John, who was going to keep him in check? Blyke clearly wasn't strong enough to keep the boy under control. Not only was Arlo worried about John losing control, he was also worried about him getting hurt. He knew John was strong, but Spectre was still untrustworthy.

John has an amazing and powerful ability, what if Spectre decides they want to steal his ability? Arlo didn't want to think about that at the moment though, what was more important was finding the two boys.

"Hm..I wonder where those two ran off to." Remi frowned, she was worried about Blyke.

"..?"Arlo made a confused noise as he stared at the crowd running the opposite direction of them. The sound of shoes tapping against the floor echoed.

"Where are all these people coming from?" The blond said anxiously, where there was crowds there was trouble.

'I have a bad feeling about this.' thought Isen, grinning anxiously.