15. ʚ ɞ

"While i'm gone, remember to stay close to everyone, and don't let Blyke or Remi out of your sight." Sera said before placing her hands on both Arlo and John's shoulders.

"Just one more day and we're done." she sighed.

"This trip may have been uneventful, but I still really appreciate you both for coming out here." Sera smiled.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚: *✧・゚: *✧・゚: *✧・ ゚: *✧・゚:

When John and Arlo left Sera's room they began to walk down the hallway and towards the elevator to get yo the next floor. The hallway was empt. Everyone was already in their rooms, presumably asleep.

The walk there was quiet, there was no noise. There was just a comfortable silence between the two. Until John decided to disrupt it.

"Arlo..?" John said quietly as he stared at the ground.

"Hm?" Arlo glanced at the shorter boy, trying to read his expression. It was quite difficult though considering John's eyes were covered by his hair.

"...Never mind." John muttered, he fidgeted with his nails anxiously.

'Whats up with him, he's been acting so strangely lately..' thought Arlo as he stared at John.

"No, what were you going to say?" Arlo abruptly stopped walking, he grabbed onto John's wrist to prevent him from walking any further. Arlo glared at the shorter male with sharp eyes, his expression softened though when John turned to look at him.

"....Do you-" John cut himself off, biting his lip.

"Do you hate me?" he mumbled the question.

Arlo's eyes widened in surprise, his grip on John's wrist tightened. The blond was at a loss for words, he stayed silent with his mouth hung open.

"Of course not!" Arlo snapped, his eyebrows furrowed.
John flinched, he lightly tugged on his wrist trying to release it from Arlo's grip.

"What even made you think that?" Arlo frowned, he loosened his grip on John's wrist.

"...Remember that day you ambushed me?" John sighed, he turned away to avoid the blond's gaze.

"Yeah." Arlo said in a low voice, he still felt extreme guilt.
He didn't think he would ever be able to forgive himself for ambushing John, maybe he would be able to soon though.

"That day, you said you hated me..." John paused, his expression getting colder.

Arlo stared at the shorter male with a concerned expression, of course he would never be able to forgive himself when John was still hurting.