Rescue: Shota Aizawa Awakening!

So it didn't.

꧁꧂

Aizawa motioned for Group C to follow him over the barbed fence that housed the entrance to the League of Villain's fortified base.

The class had been split into three groups: Group A, Group B, and Group C.

...The word group just seems strange now.

Group A's job was to stand guard outside of the Base. Once Group C had successfully rescued Izuku, they would pass him on to Group A, who would send him over to UA.

Group C was the rescue team, and Group B was standing by at UA, waiting for Izuku's arrival.

Group A (Guard) consisted of:

Mina Ashidou,

Momo Yaoyorozu,

Tenya Iida,

Hanta Sero,

Mezo Shouji,

And Rikidou Sato.

Group B (Standby) consisted of:

Kyouka Jirou,

Tooru Hagakure,

Kouji Kouda,

Mashirao Ojirou,

Yuuga Aoyama,

Minoru Mineta,

Ochako Uraraka,

And Tsuyu Asui.

Finally, Group C (Rescue) consisted of:

Katsuki Bakugou,

Fumikage Tokoyami,

Shoto Todoroki,

Eijirou Kirishima,

And Denki Kaminari.

(Aizawa is a part of all teams, but he is currently aiding Group C).

Group C made their way around the huge base and found a back door. Aizawa picked the lock and motioned  for the Group to go inside.

Once they were all inside, Aizawa scouted around for any lingering villains. Seeing none, he looked around for anything that might hint at Izuku being there.

Tokoyami pointed to a door far to their right, with a sign hanging over it that read: "Holding Room".

The Group made their way over to it, and prepared to bust in.

﹌﹌﹌
With Group A...

"Villain to your right, Yao-Momo!" Sero called.

...They were fighting their own battle.

"Thanks, Sero!" Momo replied, instantly creating a long bo staff to take down the villain.

Mere seconds after Group C had entered the building, villains had tried to get in to stop them. Group A was holding them back as best as they could.

They were doing pretty good, until a strong, armored villain showed up.

"Crap!" Sero hissed.

And that was it with Group A.

﹌﹌﹌

Okay okay okay. I know the chapter is short. I know I'm posting this late. I know I'm always apologizing, and I get that.

I'm not in the best place mentally rn. Mainly because of school, and all the stress our teachers keep putting on us. I apreciate all of your support, really, but I am seriously low on confidence.

I try and use your support as fuel, but I can't. Like, I fucking can't right now.

I'm so, so sorry guys. I'll try and do better next week, I promise. Just right now, I mentally can't.

Cya!