Control

But, most importantly, who would win the game?

﹌﹌﹌

Izuku woke up the next day and just lay there for a while, thinking about the night before. He couldn't take the idea of Kacchan ignoring him-- they had been so happy. So, he decided, it was just a dream. It was just a dream and he was imagining all of the feelings that were bottled up inside of him. Just a dream.

With little effort, he took off his wind and looked around his room. On the desk, there were some clothes and basic school supplies. Without question, he put on his uniform and organised the supplies in the bookbag it came with. He then went downstairs.

Kaminari had also exited his room at this time and saw Izuku exit his. Before Izuku could talk to him, however, Kaminari rushed down the stairs without looking at Izuku. 

Izuku brushed this aside as part of a dream as well. Class 1A were his friends. They would never ignore him.

He was wrong.

﹌﹌﹌

"Master, all is going well!" Shigaraki exclaimed, not bothering to keep the excitement out of his voice. "Everything is going to plan!"

All For One acknowledged Shigaraki. "Good work," he said, amused at his disciples' excitement. He couldn't understand why anyone would be so enthusiastic to be used, to be played and sacrificed like a useless pawn.

"I want you to monitor him and his classmates. Make sure no one interacts with him in the slightest. Wait for my instructions to initiate the second stage of the plan."

"Yes, Master!" Shigaraki responded eagerly. "Soon, we will have Izuku under total control..."

"That is the goal," All For One mused. "But patience is key. You must wait until I say so."

"Yes, Master," Shigaraki said, nodding quickly. He scratched his neck. 

"Go," All For One said, dismissing him. Shigaraki left quickly and went to his lab, making his way over to his desk where several monitors were.

He turned them all on simultaneously, entering multiple passcodes and verifying himself as himself.

Once he was done, each screen started to display something different. There were six in total-- three of them were cameras, all from Izuku's point of view. One monitor displayed Izuku's point of view from his eyes, another from his chest, and the last one from his head. Another displayed his vitals, the fifth documented audio, and the sixth monitored his body. Shigaraki could take over whenever he wanted to, which allowed him to wind Izuku in case anyone interacted with him.

Shigaraki sat back in his chair and looked over these screens contentedly. He had everything in the palm of his hand. He could make Izuku do anything, and also get prime entertainment from UA High School itself! The toy didn't even know that he was full of cameras and audio recorders, letting Shigaraki right into UA, where he wanted to be. It was perfect; flawless. Shiggy was quite proud of himself for this.

He had everything he wanted, everything he could possibly need... Control. It was a beautiful thing, to be able to force someone to do your every bidding. Shigaraki didn't view it as selfishness-- he viewed it as a way of life. On top of everything, having it all under control. Such a beautiful way of life... it filled the deep hole right where his heart used to be, filled it with  ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶v̶i̶l̶  something beautiful and helpful and right... and just and kind and perfect...

It truly was a beautiful thing.

﹌﹌﹌

Yeah, I did something different, lol. Tell me if you like it. 

Love you :)