Return

"So, doc. How is he?" Shigaraki asked.

"He'll be just fine ♡!" The Toy Nurse replied as she left.

Shigaraki sat down on the chair next to Izuku and stared down at his face.

He looked so peaceful, just lying there. His eyes were closed, and Shigaraki longed to see the Emerald orbs that were beneath his closed eyelids.

Shigaraki stood up and left.

Not long after he left, Izuku's eyelids fluttered open. He gasped for air as his vision blurred. He blinked. He calmed himself down and sat up.

He remembered a vague memory of Kacchan staring down at him while crying. He had been in extreme pain. He had never felt like that before.

I'm tired bro- that paragraph is sucky but ykw? I'm not even gonna try to rewrite that--

He looked around to see that he was in The Room. He panicked and quickly slid off the table, looking around for the door. Once he saw it, he tried to open it, but it was locked.

Screaming, Izuku banged on the metal door, hoping somebody would hear him and let him out.

Shigaraki had just been passing by and heard Izuku screaming, muffled from behind the door. Sighing, he opened the door to The Room and stared Izuku down.

Izuku immediately stopped screaming and dropped his arms to his side on impulse. He stared at Shigaraki as a wave of washed over him. He was in trouble. Shigaraki was going to hurt him, was going to kill him--

"Come here."

Izuku slowly walked over to Shigaraki, not trusting him in the slightest.

"You're going back to UA."

﹌﹌﹌
DESPERATELY needed to get this out. I forgot to update yesterday-

Okay bye-