chapter 10

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

Chapter 10: the singer

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

After meeting Purpled yesterday, Ade found herself in a cheerful and motivated mood. Coming in with Aster as early as the barista and sat on her usual table.

The day was much busier than other days. She doesn't know why or would like to know why, she wasn't planning on meeting anyone new for the day.

She was gonna work on the information and characters she had gathered the past days before deciding if she still needs more. But this plan was changed when the chair in front of her moved.

Looking up, there she saw a young man with a buzz cut, a black and blue striped shirt with some headphones hung on his neck stood there with a smile.

"Hi! Is someone sitting here? There isn't any more tables." He said motioning around. Ade looked around and realized that he was right. The café was busier and crowded than other days.

She looked back at him and shook her head, "You can sit there." she said and he thanked her.

She nodded in return and watched as he pulled out a notebook, she assumed that he was a songwriter.

Glancing between her notes and the young man in front of her she sighed. This made him look up at her with a smile.

"Yes?" he asked. She hummed and smiled shyly, "Um sorry to interrupt but I'm Ade, I'm trying to write a book and I was gonna ask if you would be okay for me to ask a few things?" she asked.

He smiled and nodded, "Sure. I'm Jack."

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

Ade smiled and chuckled at one of Jack's story. He was one to party and spend time with friends.

She had already guessed that he was outgoing, seeing as he was the one who walked up to her to share the table, not a whole lot of people would do that.

He shared that he was a singer and have been trying to write songs for months now but can't seem to find the inspiration.

She related to him in that, the way he seemed to struggle and get frustrated about all of it, she just knew how it felt. She herself had trouble in finding inspiration in creating something she was extremely passionate.

Jack seemed like a fun and outgoing person which she deemed was intriguing. For a person who was outgoing and had so many memories, he was struggling get motivation.

But she understood him, there will always be content block. As Jack said good bye, Ade picked up her things and was about to leave for the day she bumped into Karl.

She sighed and was about to move around him but he moved in front of her again. She rolled her eyes and looked at him.

There Karl was looking at her, raising his eyebrows, seeming as though he was waiting for an apology. This made her snicker.

"You honestly expect an apology?" she asked as she pulled her things to her chest.

He hummed and nodded, "You bumped into me-" "And yet you, who was being rude to me the other day without me doing anything wrong, didn't even hear an apology from you. So why would I apologize?" she asked.

This made Karl stop, he had never met someone that talked back like that. He never expected that from her.

From the looks of her, a girl who seemed to keep to herself, the kind of girl that would only talk to you if needed, he never thought that she would talk to him like that.

Ade scoffed, "But I'm not a jackass like you, so I'm sorry for bumping into you." she said before walking around him.

There left Karl in the middle of the café, he clenched the bracelet in his palm and snickered. He shook his head, why did he expect it would be easy to walk up to her after how rude he was.

But he would never admit that, so he pocketed the bracelet and cleaned her table like nothing happened.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚