epilogue

Haneul's POV

Haneul's POV

I looked back to the day where we finally reunited after getting a few conflicts done within us. Since that moment,we decided to take everything slow. Somehow, it's funny how we almost reached our 1st anniversary yet in a talking phase.

Getting to know each other well.

From our personalities to our pet peeves and lead to our favourite things. Or even random things about us. Then, I realised we still haven't known each other that well. The pressure I got from having miscarriage eased way more as I believed.

There is reasons why it happened the way it is. Because deep down we were not ready to become parents yet.

The three years spent in our marriage felt like a couple from a blind date. I knew him well now.

He is actually loves to sleep on his stomach or being a big spoon. When it came to food,he prefers sweet over savoury. He loves physical touch too, intentionally or not. Realising how baby he actually is. Just in a big size.

He loves being praised. Snoring when he sleep. Luckily, I was a sleep dead. So it doesn't bother me. He also learnt to cook from me. Basic one especially.

Oh, God. How I love to talk about him. There are more,but I better keep it to myself.

Apart from that, he aware how much I love cooking. He pursued me to roll in culinary. For him, he sees my potential and going to college will increase my self-confidence.

He isn't wrong though. I always wonder about the experience of being able to further study. And I always be thankful to have such a supportive husband like him.

I remember he once told me he loves to travel somewhere but always busy. Gosh. I really fancy the idea of it. Imagine going on adventures with him, over the globe. See the world.

After tons of consideration, some of his works being taken by Mingyu and that enough for us to go on a holiday.

Besides, I decided to stop working in Minji mum's cafe. As I got to enroll in college.

I went to college and he continued his work. Great. I graduated from collage and we settled in a house at the suburbs in Seoul. Great. I started to work as a chef now and we went to see the world. Great.

But, doesn't mean we don't have bad days. Sometimes we weather it just fine. Sometimes things get tough. And I didn't want to talk.

We learnt from the past that communication is the key of healthy relationship. No matter what happen, I know we have each other's back.

After years of marriage, getting to know each other well. Doing things we really enjoy, we decided to start a family. Here I am, staring at our wedding photo on our nightstand. Thinking how far we had become.

There are some photos that we hang on the wall. I stared at one photo that we took when we went to Italy. Another photo that I'm looking at is a photo of us in New York.

Beside our weeding photo, there is a photo of us taken when we are in hot air balloon in Capadocia.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Soonyoung sits next to me, realising I was spacing out just now.

I smile, "Nothing, I'm just thinking about us."

"What kind of thought you had?"

"I think about how we've come this far. It's unbelievable sometime." I said, while looking at our weeding photo.

He nods. Then he begins to move until he rest the headboard while pulling me against his chest. I rest my head on his shoulder. His hands stoke my noticeble stomach slowly. It's 6 month already.

We still in this position until his head on the space between my shoulder and neck. And I look at my side, meeting his eyes.

Soft pecks on my cheeks down to my lips. His kisses are delicate but full of need. He pulled out after failed on attempt to break the kiss. Then, we both start laughing in between kiss.

"I love you." he stared into my eyes deeply.

"I love you too."  I continue kissing him.

But the kiss stop when we heard the door cracked. Revealing a little boy around 4 years. He peeks through the door and coming in.

"Mama! Dadda!" he sequels. Our son, Kwon Soonwoo.

"The party will start soon." he added.

We both chuckled at his adorable voice. He got a pair of eyes from his father. Lips from mine. Yet, if you looked at him, he's like a mini version of your husband.

He stepped out of our bedroom. Soon, we're heading outside too.

We made a small birthday party for our son that turned 4 year old now. Also our 11 years anniversary that happened next week. But we celebrate them together this year.

I looked around the guest. Our family and close friends attend.

I rub my belly and glance at Soonyoung who is lifting Soonwoo up. And we walk to the birthday cake.

What a perfect family I had.

Every struggle I went through worth it.

Being raised by my mum alone. Lonely childhood. Being outcast. Could not go to the collage (right after high school).
Miscarriage.

Now, I got it. I did not go through all of it for nothing. Cause now I believe it will make sense at the end of the day. If that didn't make sense, then it's not the end of it

I will get my happy ending. Other people too.

Him. The one I always adore.

And I always will.

Adore,

you.

-the end-

Hey everyone!!! finally this story has come to an end. I will miss all of youuuuu.

Forgive me for keep postponing the update. I ... I dont know. Btw love all of you who support me thru out this story. Muah !