Male! Oc Information

Name: Saito Akusuki

Name: Saito Akusuki

Age: 19-21 (Around a College student)

Height: 6'1 (185,42 cm)

Race: Half Human/Half Dragon

Personality: Often chill, relaxed, sarcastic, charming, funny, caring to those he loves, arrogant sometimes, has a bad temper but manages with medication with meditation.

Likes: Chili cheese dogs, Music, Hanging out, Reading, Laughing at jokes, Sleeping, Training or fighting, friends and those he loves

Dislikes: Mean people, Gossip, Drama, Criticism,People who take advantage and those who try to hurt the ones he loves.

Saito's Abilities (Without Sacred Gear)

Flight: Saito has the ability to fly with his dragon wings and at a very fast pace. He is able to activate flight at any time with his dragon wings with no limits unless he runs out of stamina

Super strength: Saito is gained with stronger strength than an average human, being able to carry large objects and heavier things without any problems even without training in strength.

Fire Manipulation/Immunity: Saito is able to handle the heat of fire or any type of flame for a long period of time. Saito can also form sources of fire manipulation using his own body heat and form them out of his mouth.

Advanced Durability: Saito is able to take alot of damage without leaving any marks. Saito can handle many weaponry tougher than the average human, barely even causing a cut or to him to bleed.

Advanced agility and Speed: Saito's speed is more faster than the average human, able to be faster than a jet plane and even some cases, light.

Immortality: Due to his dragon's heritage, Saito is enchanted with a long lifespan of over 5,000 or more years. (Of course, his lifespan will shorten due to his Balance Breaker)

Teleportation: This form is mostly due to magic Saito is taught when living in the underworld. He is able to create a magical portal that can transfer him to wherever he wants to go.

Master Combatant: Training at a young age, Saito's fighting skills started to approve every year of his life until he was able to fight Upper class beings and other powerful forces without using all of his strength unless it is a acquirement or a last resort.

Sacred Gear: