Chapter 1: A new chapter of the beginning (REWRITTEN!)

"Cold... It's so cold..."

Saito Akusuki, a boy around 8 years old was left to die in a harsh blizzard in the large woods. His energy was gone and his body has gave up hope, barely moving in the cold snow as his body was becoming more numb very second. He has tried multiple times to get up but he always ended up falling face down onto the snow. What's the point in trying really? There was no use so might as well perish in the numinous of the coldness, it's all gonna be over soon.

Saito laid on the snow for a few minutes before blacking out due to the cold temperature. Footsteps could be heard nearby as they crunch through the snow as they were heading towards Saito's direction. Saito could barely open his eyes as the last thing he saw was a giant figure standing above him before closing his eyes, finally blacking out.

Saito awoke in a room he did not recognized. He saw he was in some kind of bed and tried to get off until he heard the door opened. Panicking, he hurled the covers of the bed over him to pretend he was dead asleep.

Azazel: "I know you are awake. No need to be afraid, I'm not here to harm you."

Saito opened his eyes to see if the person calling out for him really wasn't no threat. There stand a tall 6.2 ft man with violet eyes, black hair, golden bangs with a black goatee. He seemed to be somewhere in his late 20's with an average build and was wearing rather fancy clothing which made Saito think he went to some former meeting or something.

Saito: "What the? Who the hell are you? Where am I? What is this place?"

Saito was backed up in the corner of the bed, screaming in confusion as Azazel let out a small chuckle.

Azazel: "Woah! Woah! Calm down kid! My name is Azazel. You are in the underworld and are in Grigori right now! I saw you in the snow, almost dying in the cold so I brought you here so you can warm up! It's nice to see that you are okay kid!"

Azazel offered his hand for Saito to shake which he was hesitant but decided to shake Azazel's hand for saving him. Azazel have Saito a very kind smile when Saito decided to shake his hand, gaining his trust issue.

Saito: "My name is Saito Akusuki... Not "kid"..."

Azazel laughed a bit when Saito told him that his name was "Saito" and not kid. Azazel patted Saito on the head as he gave him a goofy smile.

Azazel: "Saito huh? Well that's a fitting name! Tell me Saito! Do you remember why you were in the snow all alone and tired..?"

Saito lowered his head as he began to deeply stare down at the ground as if he was trying to regain his thoughts but was having trouble recalling the smallest details. Azazel saw how Saito didn't seem to remember why he was in the snow and decided not to take any accountability for Saito's lost memories.

Azazel: "It's alright... Let's just change the topic. How about I show you around Grigori? Are you familiar of the underworld..?"

Saito immediately shook his head as he has never heard of the underworld before nor has he heard of "Grigori" before. Azazel offered his hand to Saito which he accepted as Azazel began to show Saito
around Grigori so he can be more comfortable at his new home. It was rather more like a huge mansion that was designed as a hide away which kinda freaked Saito out but Azazel told him to not be afraid. Azazel then led Saito to some kind of room door as Azazel told Saito he wanted him to meet someone.