Match Up #1

(Originally posted on Horror Movie Slashers One-Shots)

Author's Note: Yay! The first match up is here! And I had no trouble with this one at all.

_______________________________

𝙎𝙩𝙪 𝙈𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪!

• Stu is immediately attracted to you. Your style, your personality, everything draws him in.

• You're an extroverted person and so is Stu. He loves that about you.

• The two of you are like peas in a pod.

• He really likes your hair. He likes to run his fingers through it and play with it. He just can't help himself.

• Stu likes to take you out constantly. Going to parties, going to the movies, late night drives, maybe even a few pranks here and there. You guys like to get in trouble together and it's always a fun way to bond.

• He leans on you a lot. He'll often rest his chin on the top of your head. He's just so tall and you're short so it's just a common habit for him to do it.

• He'll also probably pick you up a lot and just carry you because why not?

• Stu also likes to buy you lots of little gifts. And there's a lot of sparkly things being thrown into the mix.

_______________________

Author's Note: And that's it! I'm glad I finally got to do a match up for someone. I apologize if it's not great. This is my first time doing match ups.