Match Up #4

(Originally posted on Horror Movie Slashers One-Shots)

Author's Note: I'm really enjoying these match ups so far. How about you guys? And I apologize in advance if someone gets a character they don't like. I pick based on a variety of factors.
___________________________________

𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡 𝙈𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪!

• Ok, I know it's clear that you like Billy Lenz but the whole time I was reading your request my brain was screaming, "MICHAEL MYERS!"

• First off, the first thing that stood out about you to Michael was your hair. He's seen a lot of different people but you were the first person he had ever seen with dyed green hair.

• Michael normally lacks emotion but when he met you, he felt something. Something in his head told him not to hurt you. And that's what he did. You were spared on Halloween.

• It takes a while for your relationship to develop with him. Remember who you're dealing with here.

• Neither of you really officially said that you were dating. It was just an unspoken thing that was pretty much self explanatory.

• He likes your sense of fashion.

• Speaking of fashion, he once caught you trying on one of his extra jumpsuits. It was way too big for you. He's well over 6 ft. so the arms and legs were floppy and baggy. He made you take it off almost immediately. He's just an ass sometimes.

• He thought it was cute though. He'll obviously never say it out loud.

• Not remotely phased by you yelling. He just stares at you.

• Surprisingly, the two of you mesh really well. Your stress balances out his calm demeanor. Your sweetness balances out his meanness. Your loudness balances out his quietness.

_________________________________

Author's Note: And that's all for now! I'm currently sick with what I believe is a stomach virus. It's minor though so I could bare writing a little bit. Hope you enjoyed!

Until the next chapter, Morgan!