Match Up #7

(Originally posted on Horror Movie Slashers One-Shots)

Author's Note: And here we go, match up #7!

I hope you enjoy!

______________________________

𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙨 𝙃𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪!

• Oh, you and Brahms would be perfect together.

• I have a personal headcanon that Brahms loves baked goods and I just know he would love the fact that you're a pastry chef.

• If you're in the kitchen, he's in the kitchen. He wants to help and/or watch you bake. In reality, he really just wants to taste test stuff while you cook.

• One thing you guys do a lot as a couple is going on nature walks around the Heelshire estate.

• He's terrible at videos games but he really likes to play them with you.

• Brahms is 6'3 so you have to stand on your tippy toes a little bit to kiss him.

• Brahms is so clingy with literally everyone. He always wants to hug you or cuddle with you.

• He's genuinely impressed with your knowledge and skill with self defense. The first time he saw you throw a knife he thought he was hallucinating.

• "Where'd you learn to do that?" he asked.

• Brahms loves to hear you sing. Sometimes he'll even ask you to sing for him. Hearing your voice makes him so happy.

_______________________________

Author's Note: I've been so tired lately and I don't know why. I think I need a nap.

See you in the next chapter. -Morgan

 -Morgan