Match Up #14

(Originally posted on Horror Movie Slashers One-Shots)

Author's Note: More match ups! I'm working on oneshots right now as well (for this book and the others) so don't worry, you'll have plenty of slasher fanfiction coming your way soon.

Match Up for: Gayforoceans8

__________________________________

𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙏𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪!

• Oh, Jack would love you.

• So Jack loves writing and you love reading. I don't know about you but it sounds like the perfect combo.

• Jack is busy writing a lot but when he's not, he spends time with you. The two of you curl up on the couch with each other and watch horror movies. It's not uncommon for the two of you to have a movie marathon. His favorite horror movie is Psycho by the way.

• You and Jack are the exact same height. And although it makes it easier to kiss him I feel like he'd be the type to be insecure about being the same height as his partner.

• Jack loves your tattoos.

• He loves your piercings as well.

• The two of you have a similar sense of humor. When you met Jack, he almost immediately thought you were funny, which made him very interested in you.

• Jack's not great at showing his affection so be patient with him.

________________________________

Author's Note: I'm sorry if this was bad, I feel like all of match ups suck. Like... I'm just not confident in my writing skills right now for some reason.

 I'm just not confident in my writing skills right now for some reason