Match Up #3

(Originally posted on Horror Movie Slashers One-Shots)

Author's Note: Here we go, match up #3! Guys, be sure you read the chapter "Match Ups Announcement + Info" beforehand. Please don't comment your Match Up requests, message me instead. All of the information you need is on that chapter.

Hope you enjoy! 🖤

_________________________________

𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙗𝙖𝙡 𝙇𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪!

• Opposites attract, and in this case you've attracted Hannibal Lecter.

• But to be honest, you and Hannibal aren't complete opposites. You guys have a lot in common.

• He absolutely loves how artistic you are. It's one of his favorite things about you.

• Hannibal himself loves theatre, so you guys bonded over that early on in your relationship.

• Intimidating, you say? No matter how intimidating you are, you can't out intimidate Hannibal. If anything he'll just find your intimidation cute.

• He loves to draw you. Your hair and eyes are his favorite physical traits about you. He draws eye studies a lot. The eyes in question are often yours.

• Although Hannibal is athletic, he's never been that interested in martial arts until you came along. He loves listening to you talk about karate and watching you practice.

_____________________________

Author's Note: That's all for now. I wish I had made this one a bit longer but my mind completely blanked while writing it.

Until the next chapter, Morgan. 🖤

 🖤