It seemed like days

It seemed like days until the kidnapper actually took off her blindfold so she could see but what she saw wasn't expected.

Christina looked around the room she was in but all she could see was 4 painted walls. But it wasnt decorated normally with paint or wall paper it was decorated with drawings, ways of which Jaymi's dad had tortured people. The thing was Jaymi's dad had took her to this different room so that she would know what he had done but not get suspicious about getting tortured like that herself.

However when Christina decided to take a walk round which he allowed her to do she was shocked to find out where she was, she saw the drawings on the walls. And she still heard the screams of other victims getting tortured but Christina knew this place some how she just couldn't figure out where she knew it from.

It seemed like it was from a horror movie she had watched but it was much more than that.

What she had in her mind was a memory she had remembered was when she was about 11, had gone out on an adventure with Olivia as they always did. However this time it was different, they had decided to go to a warehouse that looked like a prison. They had gone inside but they hadn't got any further because they had heard footsteps so they decided to go back.

What Christina hadn't realised yet was this was the place she had been all those years ago. And those footsteps were Jaymi's dad who had just started his plan to keep peopler hostage and torture them.