While on the way back to Olivia's

While on the way back to Olivia's Jaymi text Connor letting him know he was going over Olivia's so he could tell his mom. Olivia called her mom and asked if she could bring Jaymi home with her.

As they got to the house Olivia's 'friends' were walking past they started called Olivia names for no reason like it was okay to do that. Jaymi comforted her by saying that they were just jealous and she shouldn't worry about them or what they say.

Olivia had told Jaymi that she was just used to it, they always did it. She couldn't do anything about it either which was sad.

As soon as they got in Olivia's younger sister, Danielle asked who the lad was. Danielle was 13, but she was curious for when Olivia brought friends or guys home that she didn't know. Danielle would tease her by saying that it's her boyfriend.

Olivia would get annoyed sometimes by this but when Danielle said it this time she wasn't bothered only because she liked Jaymi.

A few days later, Olivia friends had ditched her again at school. She didn't care anymore because they always did it to her. She decided to go on a walk round just to think like she always did if she wasn't daydreaming.

She saw Jaymi but he was with his friends so she left him to it. She carried on walking round school not knowing that Jaymi had saw her.