Thats's where it happened

Christina had been taken to a warehouse that looked like it was a hundred foot high even if you was standing far away from it.

As Jaymi's dad and Christina had got inside you could see there were different rooms all in rows going to the very top. It looked like a prison but Christina couldn't see this though because she had been blindfolded since she had been taken to here by car.

It may of looked like a prison but in those many rooms was different torture methods, this is what his dad had been working on for the past 17 years. You could hear the screams from his past victims. This made Christina want to run from her kidnapper so she wouldn't end up like them.

Jaymi's dad had other plans in mind for her though. He would put her in the 'special room' that he had set up.

This room he had made was filled with multiple torture methods in one room, there was a laser, stretching rack, ropes, and cuffs/chains that held the person to a wall.

Christina didn't make a sound since she had got there but in her mind she was confused of where she was, worried about what might happen to her. She wants to scream and run but she had a blindfold on and happened to be restrained by the kidnapper so her plan to escape would fail.

What Christina didn't know was I'd she tried to escape she wouldn't be able to anyway because there are so many rooms you wouldn't know which one is the exit and you would be driven mental by the screams. That place was like any horror movie that people would watch but wouldn't go to the place.