It was time..

It was time for them to decide whether to save Christina or leave her in the hands of the cruel unforgiving dad of Jaymi's they had come this far so they wasn't going to turn round. The only problem was how the hell they was going to get inside and help save Christina.

Olivia had remembered that Jaymi's dad always had the door unlocked to make it easier to get in an out of with his victims however the three of them didn't want to make a sound so they decided to find some sort of other entrance like a back door or something.

Trying to find a back door was harder that it sounded because it didn't seem like there was going to be one. In the end they decided to give up looking and sneak through the front door but soomething managed to catch Connor's eye, there was some sort of hatch or trapped door. Thing is that he didn't say anything so Olivia and Jaymi decided to sneak round the front door.

Later on Connor wish he had decided to tell the other two about the trapped door.

Anyway back to the story, they manage to sneak through the front door with no one seeing them. But what they didn't know was the huge door that should of belonged to a castle made a squeaky noise only slight but loud enough for it to alert Jaymi's dad that someone was there.

He wasn't sure if it was a victim or someone trying to save people but he didn't want to take any risks so he decided to hide in the shadows and leave the victim he was tormenting.