Two

Xiao zhan Pov

I know this is stupid! Marry a man who is angry with you ten folds--- oh scratch that... He is angry with your twin, and he thinks you are still your twin. Tsk! But I had to do this for Dad, Mom and Sean. When I saw my twin, I could just switch up with him. After all, Yibo is angry with him, he's the one who should suffer the anger of that man.

I straighten my body when I heard the wedding march inside the church. Hmmm. That seemed to be the signal for me to bang my head to regained consciousness and just ran away. But since I'm not in my right mind, I stepped into the church with the beautiful music of the bamboo organ.

I need to realize being a Million Dollar Bride. Or my Dad's legacy will be a waste.

Since I am completely orphaned, no one will take me to the altar. Just myself. I didn’t even know the audience. They are big people, friends and business partners of Yibo in the business. I do not care about them. I’m not the type of person who likes to socialize. Sean is the one who loves it, and as I keep saying ... I AM NOT SEAN.

The whole church is elegant. That treacherous Yibo really paid for it. He just want to brag off his WEDDING OF THE CENTURY. Sheez! There are even media outlets that cover the wedding. Sheez! If I were them, they should  have mind their own business and not this pointless wedding.

I looked straight ahead of the church. I focused on the man waiting for me at the altar ...

Wang Yibo. A famous bachelor ... and a tyrant.

As far as I know, he is only 26 years old, but has already established a business empire, RedSphere Inc, a multicompany based in Silicon Valley in America. He's half Chinese- half demon, oh sorry, I mean half-danish. From the prominent lineage of the Wangs.

I don’t care about him either, my twin Sean is so dead over him. And I was at the height of tiger wrestling in Africa when Sean's e-mail arrived saying that Yibo was his boyfriend. Then polar bears chased me in the Arctic Circle when I got the news that they had broken up. And my twin is so broken-hearted.

After that, I had no news of him. I thought Sean had committed suicide. When I came home from Afghanistan, this is what greeted me. Yibo and his indecent proposal.

It's funny right?

-----