Twenty

Xiao Zhan Pov

I keep on tossing and turning in my bed, I couldn't sleep. I think I was hit again with homesickness. Tsk! I never used to be like this. Hello! I'm used to sleeping somewhere. Even on the sidewalk when I was in India, I can slept. Why not here?

Arrrggh!

Maybe it's because I'm over thinking. I feel like ... Yibo is very angry with me again. Earlier when we came home from San Jose, he did not speak. He doesn't move either. A different kind of aura surrounds him. It was as if Vegeta, the rude Sayan, had possessed him again. Tsh!

Looks like he's really mad with me. I felt like he was going to drown me in the sea because of my stubbornness.

Why is it that I can't really pretend to be Sean? It's so easy to do. Hello. Seab is the easiest person to read. It's like water in a stream, it's clear ... And  shallow. That's true, Sean is a shallow person. Even if they say he’s a bitch, my twin is kind. Somehow, I inherited him with good manners. Nyehehe! I'm kind, right? Isn't it? Isn't it?

You don't want to believe? Then don't!

I got out of bed and looked out the window. The wind was strong coming from the sea, I could hear the pounding of the waves on the shore. That sounds is so calming. No wonder Yibo and Lesana chose this place to be their haven. This place is paradise for those who love each other like them.

Just a question ... why am I here instead of Lesana?

Do not know. I don’t know what destiny intends for us. Ah! I forgot I'm just extra, why am I participating in the story? How do I get out of my situation?

Tsk!

Since I couldn't sleep, I decided to go out of the room and just get some milk. Guestroom is the room I stay in, just near the master bedroom where the dear king sleeps. When I looked at the large door of the Master Bedroom, it was closed. Yibo may be asleep. Due to excessive consumption of me, his migraine worsened.

I went down the stairs and walked into the relatively dark hall of the Mansion. Because the lights are off, that's probably the rule here. Total lights out when it's bedtime.

I went straight to the kitchen and got a glass of milk. Then, I went back upstairs. Along the way, I noticed a small hallway leading to nowhere. The light is on there so I was curious to see what was there. Carrying a glass of milk, I walked down the hallway where there was an open door at the end. I was exposed to a beautiful garden. I was stunned.

"Whoah!"

Too many flowers around. Different types of flowers from around the world. There was also a little light on each plant so the place looked full of fireflies. I also saw a fountain, it was small and there was a statue of the famous Cygnus.

In the distance I saw a pavillion and I was stunned. I saw Yibo sitting in a chair and facing the sea. Next to him was a table on which placed a bottle of wine and a glass.

Looks like ... he's drinking.

I wanted to go back to my room and just go to sleep but some magical hand pulled me closer to where Yibo was. My feet also walked on their own. Wah! My body agrees with me. Help!

I slowly walked closer to the man. I avoided creating sound because I didn’t want to interrupt him. I just want to see what he does. Thank god, he didn't notice me. Yibo must be thinking too deeply.

I stood by the fountain where I could clearly see Yibo's face where the moonlight was hitting.

I sighed as I watched the entirety of him.