- 21 -

- Stranger to the rescue -

- Ryder's Pov -

It's the next Day and we're still downstairs in this Dark cave . As always we go our food and heard screams from different human nothing new . Our hope for our Parents to find us is getting bigger and bigger everyday we spend locked down here and i'm not the only one getting inpatient down here .

River : Can't they just bring us back home ?

Riley : Yeah i miss our Family 

Ryder : You know they can't do that we got kidnapped 

River : Well then let's Kidnap us back home 

Ryder : It doesn't work like that Riv 

River : But i wish it would 

He sighned leaning back against the bloody mattress that was leaned against a wall .

Riley : We got Kidnapped two times 

We looked at Riley who showed up two fingers up while looking at it like she just doesn't believe this happened to us . But she was right we did in fact got Kidnapped two times but we don't know from where .

River : We need to get out of here 

Riley : We are only 4 

Ryder : But we can talk  and walk not like those thumb suckers 

Riley : Ry Ry don't be mean 

Ryder : I'm not mean 

River : He is only telling the true facts 

Riley : You guys are just mean 

She pouted then sat back on the chair crossing her arms .

Ryder : I'm sorry sissy 

I said walking to her . She was the same high like me and River so nobody had to look down on anyone that's also a Triplet thing .

Ryder : I didn't mean to be rude 

Riley smiled and hugged me as an " it's okay " .

River : Guys the door opened 

And as River said that two man came down and like always we both stood in front of Riley . we might be tiny but we sure as heck can bite .

Man : Boss wants to see you 

Then they took our hands and we gone upstairs when the man from yesterday stoped them .

Man : Are you two new ?

Man : Yes 

The man from before answered and continued walking leaving the ugly man behind .

Man : I need you three to be quiet or this never ends 

Then we hidden in a closet and he pressed something before the doors flew down and gunshoots could be heard . Riley quickly coverd her ears and cuddled between me and River while the hole thing went down .

Man: Drake ?

Man : In here 

He said opening the closet doors and stepping out with us behind .

Drake : We  have to get out of here fast 

The other man nodded and looked at us before putting his gun back and walked out of the house or whatever this was . We got put into a Car and they called someone up on a Laptop and i instantly heard Dad's voice .

Riley : Dada 

She screamed as the Laptop got handed to us and Mom and Dad appeared on the screen .

Mom : My Babies 

Mom screamed while holding onto Dad's shoulder trying not to cry 

Dad : Are you three okay did they hurt you ?

River : No Dad we're okay 

Riley : Dada we meet you twin Brother 

Dad : My what ?

River : He looked a lot like you Dad 

He answered while i looked at the Man's in the front having they eyes as big as a hole .

Dad : Anyways you three will be home soon don't worry 

Mom : We love you 

And the videochat ended making Riley sighn annoyed and closing the Laptop before it got taken back from us .

River : Where are we anyways ?

Drake : In Minnesota 

In WHAt ? .