Chapter 8

Y/n's pov

So we're in the cafeteria for lunch and just discussing about our past lessons.

"Yow dude i was terrified in Mr. Yoongi's class" Ryujin said and to be fair he really does look intimidating but some students said when you are in his good side your perspective about him will change.

"Hey Y/n who's your favourite teacher so far?" Yeji asked me.

"Hmm so far i guess Ms. Chaeyoung cause i can see that she's really passionate about art" and she's really pretty and cute but i didn't bother telling them that.

A few minutes later the bell rang so we all headed to class (We have 3 more classes).

Ms. Seulgi, Ms. Lisa, and Ms. Momo is our teacher for the girls in dance class.

Mr. Kai, Mr. Hoseok, and Mr. Hoshi are for the boys.

(Just pretend that this univ has a dance class?)

Yeji and Chaeryeong were really excited if i may say like literally they were jumping up and down while going to class (All of us also share Dance and Music class).

Next class was Music with Ms. Rosé and i can say she has a very angelic voice while demonstrating a song.

Currently we are at English class with Ms. Mina.

"Okay class i want you all to write an essay that is only 300 to 400 words long since i know Ms. Nayeon has also tasked you all with an essay" As she said that we cheered it's not that long plus the lesson is easy.

We all got back to the dorm at the same since English was our last subject and it was currently 5:36 pm so we just chilled for the meantime.

"Hey guys what do you want for dinner?" Yeji asked us while showing us her phone since she's just going to order.

"Anything as long as it's edible" Ryujin answered for all us.

"Okay if you say so" Yeji shrugged her shoulders at us.

I went sit with Chaeryeong at the couch.

Chaeryeong's pov

I heard ruffling next to me at the couch and saw Y/n so i initiated a conversation with her.

"Hey so how are you keeping up being away from your parents?" I asked since i thought she's missing her mom and dad cause i was like that when i first moved in here.

"I'm fine i mean i miss them but it's part of growing like accepting that you won't forever be their little baby" She said with sigh.

"Good for you that you're accepting change" Yeji unnie called us and said that the food is here.

After all of us finished eating we rested a little bit and slept since we still have tomorrow.

End of chapter.

So i guess this is short and uh yeah.

I don't update that much since i don't really have a plot for this except that you'll end up with one of them or maybe all of them who knows?

Anyways feel free to comment out your thoughts on this or vote if you want or do both or do none it's completely up to you.

Babyee