Chapter 11

3rd person's pov

Y/n was just working on her project for her course and took a 5 minute break on her phone.

*Knock knock

A knock was heard and considering all of the other girls are upstairs, Y/n went up to get the door.

"Hello?" She said to the unknown person.
'She must have knocked on the wrong dorm' The girl thought as the person's face was confused.

"Isn't this supposed to be Ryujin and the other girls' dorm?" Suddenly, Lia came downstairs and noticed the interaction between the two.

"Oh hey, Minjeong." Lia greeted the girl at the door. "Hey, who's this?" The said Minjeong asked, "Our new dormmate." She revealed.

"What? When I tried to move in here, the didn't allow me 'cause of 'Maximum limit has been reached.' Minjeong mocked and complained about the rules of the college.

"She just got here this year." Lia explained then just noticed the confused face of Y/n. "This is Minjeong, Minjeong, this is Y/n. She's our friend a couple doors away." Lia explained to Y/n making her curiousity vanish.

"So a new student, huh? Nice meeting you." Minjeong shooked Y/n's hand and went inside with Lia closing the door.

Y/n just went back to her project to let the two catch up. Lia called out to the other girls to go downstairs and see Minjeong there.

2 minutes passed. The moment Ryujin saw Minjeong there, she got excited with eyes gleaming and went to hug her immediately.

As all the girls went down and greeted Minjeong, Lia went to Y/n who seems to be struggling so she wanted to go help out the girl. "Don't you need to be pushing down on this?" She said laughing at Y/n's face of realisation.

"No way....You're correct? How the heck did I not notice that shit?" Y/n said feeling stupid and thankful for Lia.

Y/n took the button and grabbed Lia's hand and placed it on the push part that Lia was referring to and held it there. she turned on and off the power button repeatedly and it lit up, thanks to Lia.

"Holy- It worked! It's lighting, thank you, thank you, so much!" Y/n hugged Lia tightly. "You have no idea how much this project caused me stress. The prof has been giving me headaches and one hell of a stupid week because of this."

"Just treat me to dinner and you won't be owning me anything." Lia shrugged which catch the attention of others, especially Ryujin who went to them.

"What are you two doing and giggling about?" Ryujin asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"Just a project and by the way, we won't be having dinner here tonight." Y/n said to the girls.

"Why not?" Yeji raised an eyebrow at them. "I'll be treating her to dinner tonight, as a thanks for helping me."

"Really?" Lia asked shocked and Y/n eiggled her eyebrows at her with Ryujin being silent then left to go to Minjeong and ignored all of the noises the two made the whole afternoon.

End of chapter

Heyeyey, just a short update after being gone for 11 months :) I got really lazy and I re-read this whole book and it feels weird reading this delusional book the I created but alright. Still thinking if I'll continue this though I don't really know if you guys would care but yeah. I'll try to continue this and not ghost y'all.

As always, feel free to comment out your thoughts on this or vote if you want or do both or do nothing, it's completely up to you.

Bye byeee