Chapter 12

Ryujin's pov

"You like her don't you?"

A question took me off the trance as I looked at Minjeong with wide eyes.
"What the fuck are you talking about?" I said confused and a bit defensive.

"You keep looking at her and Lia with death stares. Nice one, Captain Obvious." Minjeong said sarcastically.

"I wasn't even looking at her, what do you mean?" Minjeong looked at me judgingly then proceeded to do those weird eye thingy with jealousy.

"That's what you looked like. A roblox character doing the hi emoticon but envy version." She said violating me in all ways possible.

I flipped her up and just went on making my noodles while trying my best to ignore the other two in the living room.

"Admit it."

"Yes."

"Huh?"

"I said yes, alright? I maybe do like her but what can I do? Nothing right? She seems to be enjoying others company instead of me and who am I to stop her from that. I'm contented at our level of friendship which I know will never compare to hers and Lia." I rambled without noticing that I was breaking the noodles into pieces.

"Wow. I never expected you to not try when you like someone. Have you even tried to get close to her? How do you know that this is the only level of friendship that you'll have with her when you never even tried? I remember you telling me about when you rode her bike. That was something, right? I'm not trying to force you into doing something you don't want but can you at least try? It may worth to something." Minjeong said with all seriousness while looking me directly in the eye and me avoiding her looks.

"Alright, fine. I'll tell you once something happens, don't get your expectations up though, it may lead to you listening to me having a break down."

Lia's pov

I reminded Y/n about her promise to me on taking me out for dinner which she tried to deny but obviously I won't turn down a good way to eat.

"Fine." She mumbled quietly while looking at the floor while I just laughed out loud which caused the others to look at us.

"Me and Y/n aren't here for dinner if you guys forgot. Enjoy guyss." I said then left Y/n to explain to the others what time we will be back.

A few minutes later, a grumpy Y/n walked up to me while whispering curse words.
"What got you so worked up?" She looked at me with a death stare which I'll admit, caught me off guard.

"I had to explain a lot to them alright? It took every word in my vocabulary for them to drop the topic and let me go." I got confused since they were already aware that we were going out except for the fact that we'll be home late, unless they talked about something else...

"What did you explain?" I asked her suspiciously while she avoided eye contact and said "The one who gets there late is a stinky raccoon." Which shocked me when she ran quickly so I had no choice but to run aswell to catch up with my dinner.

I saw her enter a food chain and I ran up to her. When I got in, I couldn't find her. She was playing hide and seek with me. I asked some of the workers if they saw a girl who wore a ponytail and had a pink shirt on who was a couple inches taller than me, most of them said no until I saw a glimpse of her peeking out the girls restroom.

I decided to play around a bit and went to the girl near the bathroom hoping for Y/n to hear what I was going to say.

"Hey, excuse me. Sorry to bother but, have you seen a girl who's 4'11 and had a spongebob shirt with messy hair?" The girl said no and went away while I saw Y/n looking at me with crossed arms.

"What do you mean 4'11?" She said towering over me as she was obviously way taller than me.

"Hi SpongeBob girl. Found you." I said and head towards a free table while the girl was sulking behind me and was muttering some things.

"Let's just eat, your treat right?" I told her what I wanted and she went to the cashier to order. I spent time on my phone while waiting for her.

"So? You're a stinky raccoon now huh?" She grabbed my phone and immediately opened my gallery as I fought to get it back.

Our food came suddenly so she had no choice but to give it back to me. We started conversing and didn't notice the time but it was already 7 pm when we finished eating.

"Hey, since Yeji is going to get mad at us anyway, let's go somewhere." Y/n said as we went out the restaurant.

"Where?" I said and she ran again.

"Running again? This girl has maximum energy really."

Thankfully, I catched up while I almost stumble having to run again. I got tired when I caught up to her so I decided to just sit near a bench.

"You picked the right place to sit." She said while she pointed at a bunch of people suddenly performing a smoke art show with them running around and drones flying around with smokes that started to create something. ( A/n: I don't know if this is a real thing.)

"Here." She said handing me a bottle of water. "Sorry for making you run again." She said as she took the bottle to open it as she saw me struggling.

"It's alright. I enjoyed this date."

"Oh this was a date? Cool." She said casually as I just realised what had slipped out of my mouth. I hid my embarrassment by drinking more water as she told me that we should head back.

15 minutes passed by when we reached the dorm. "Thank you for today." I told her as we prepared ourselves for the lecture that Yeji is about to give us for coming home late.

End of Chapter

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Feel free to comment out your thoughts on this or vote if you want or do both or do nothing, it's completely up to you.

Byebyeee