♥±CHAPTER 2±♥

♣~°~♠~°~♥~°~♦~†~♦~°~♥~°~♠~°~♣

💎👑Demon Grandpa PT1👑💎

AUTHOR POV

It's been two days since Athanasia pass out and in those time Lilian York got to know the ones who save them Sullivan and Opera. she also found out that the one who teleported and save them are actually demons because they show her their horns, tail and cat ears, that their in the Netherworld. But she still doesn't know the reason why thay are here and why Sullivan save them.

Now Athanasia who just opened her eyes seeing that she is in a different place from the last time that she is awake, starting to panicking and doesn't know what to do.

"W-where am I?..."

"Who brought me here?"

"Please someone answer me?"

"Are you gonna hurt me..."

Athanasia ask as she look around the room to see Lily, her nanny, the only one who cares about her.

"Princess your awake! I'm so glad it's been two days since you pass out." Lilian said as she goes to the bed and hugs Athanasia.

"Lily! Your here also! where are we? Wait two days!?" Athanasia ask Lily while giving the hug back.

"Yes... Princess it's been two days, since the event that happened in the empire. And where we are uhmm... We're in the netherworld." Lily said, as she looks at Athanasia who has a confused look on her face before she burst out saying.

"Huh, netherworld? What netherworld how!?" She knows what the netherworld is, from what she knows, while in the past she have some books she used to read a book about the netherworld.

"We've been teleported here by someone princess..." Lily explain to her.

"By who?" Athanasia ask as she tilted her head to the side.

"I'll just go and call them for you princess." Lilian said as she stand up and go to where Sullivan is then suddenly Athy hold her hand.

"Lily are we in trouble?" Athy asked her worriedly.

"Don't worry princess we aren't, beside the one who brought us here save us." Lily reassured her as she let go of her hand and walks out of the room.

"We're saved? No one is gonna hurt us?" Athy though, as she looks down to see herself in a white pajama dress that reach below her knee.

(Author: like this⬇️⬇️)