♥±CHAPTER 3±♥

♣~°~♠~°~♥~°~♦~†~♦~°~♥~°~♠~°~♣

💎👑Demon Grandpa Last PT👑💎

AUTHOR POV

After Athanasia stop crying, Sullivan pulled out from the hug.

"Well then, since that is now settled..." Sullivan said as he snap his fingers and the room change.

(Author: like this ⬇️⬇️)

"W-W-wow, what is this?! The room is so luxurious and big

"W-W-wow, what is this?! The room is so luxurious and big." Athanasia stuttered out in shock and amazement as she looked around the room.

"You're my first cute granddaughter, everything is guaranteed! Food, clothing, shelter and..." Sullivan said as he snap his fingers again and change Athanasia clothes into a purple dress with ribbons on her hair.

(Author: like this ⬇️⬇️)

"Wow princess you look amazing

"Wow princess you look amazing..." Lily complemented her with stars on her eyes.

"You're Devi cute Athy-chan~♥" Sullivan said in his eggy form.

"Your so called absent father never buys you beautiful dress or pays attention to you. But don't worry now you have your lovely grandpa on your side." Sullivan said in eggy form hopping around the room.

"Thank you Lily and grandpa" Athanasia said with a bright smile on her face clearly showing that she is happy.

"Aah~~! What a nice sound that has, grandpa!" Sullivan said still in his eggy form hugs Athanasia while Lilian sweat drop seeing this but also happy for Athanasia seeing she has now have a loving grandpa.

'Lady Diana. Thank you for having such a loving father...' Lilian though with her hand place on her chest with a smile on her face.

"Let's take a picture together!" He said as he brings Athanasia to his side and Opera take a lovely picture both grandpa and granddaughter smiling happily together in the picture.

"Lilian. This perfume will erase your human scent, so relax." Sullivan said dumping a bucket of perfume.

"Hmm is that so thank you for that Sir Sullivan." Lilian said.

"Athanasia this will be your room from today!" Sullivan said walking out the room with Opera and Lily before kissing the top of her head.

"Good night Athy-chan~" Sullivan said his goodbye leaving athy on her room.

"Good night grandpa..." Athanasia quietly as she gives a small smile. Laying down on her now new bed as she feels like she is about to fall asleep.

'It feels like a dream come true. I wish I'm not just dreaming and when I woke up I had no one...' Athanasia thought before completely drifting off to sleep.

With Sullivan, Lily and Opera.

"So Lilian does my granddaughter have any friends back then?" Sullivan ask crossing his arms.

"No Sir Sullivan. The princess is confined or kept in the ruby palace ever since she was born. The only time the princess was ever allow to go out, is when it was her debutante, well... was. until Jennette come, the debutante that was supposed to be the princess turned into the debutante of Jennette." Lilian explain to them with a sad tone, Sullivan and Opera just listen while Sullivan has a shadow on his face with an unreadable expression and Opera is quietly listening behind Lily.

"Is that so... Then I already have I plan."

"Ohh, Lilian tell my lovely granddaughter that next few months she's going to a demon school once she wake up tomorrow." Sullivan said.

"Of course, Sir Sullivan I will immediately inform the princess about this once she woken up. I will be taking my leave." Lily said going out of the room.

"What are you planning Sullivan-sama?" Opera ask him in a curiosity.

"You will figure out soon Opera."
With a smell on his face.