I think he knows [ klayley ] (full)

"—you and I, will pursue this one." He ended.

He was talking. And she couldn't help glancing at his lips. God. It's almost like they were begging to be kissed. Why did he have to have the prettiest lips ever?

Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall were fighting. Well, again. And he was pissing her the fuck off.

"Hayley, for the last time!" He speaks before getting cut off. "Do not manage me! I have every right to--" She yells in a fit.

"Hayley! You're getting married today—"

He kept on talking - and convincing her. And for some odd reason, no matter how mad she got at him, he always found a way around it to calm her down.

But more than that, she couldn't stop thinking about how she wanted to rip his shirt off. Like really.

I am officially losing my goddamn mind. She silently thought to herself.

- I think he knows his hands around a cold glass make me wanna know that body like it's mine...

He was drinking... God knows what, really. but he looked so good, performing such a simple task. 

What in the actual hell was wrong with her? She needed to pull herself together for crying out loud.

- He got that boyish look that I like in a man. I am an architect I am drawing up a plan.

"—I am gonna change," He says closing the door on her.

Not before the brunette hybrid can stop it, look dead in his eyes and speak.

"Klaus. let me come with you," She says, even with blood all over his face he still seemed to have this aura. this... pull to him.

She realized her sentence had come out in the wrong context. 

Get a grip, Hayley, you're looking too much into it.

He made deep eye contact with her and spoke.

 "She will target you, in order to thwart me and I can't, very well save Elijah, if I'm busy saving you."

Their faces were inches apart.

Hayley glanced at him, with a frown on the her face. She wanted to help.

"Can I?" He smirks before he walks into the room.

He drove her absolutely insane.

--

- It's like I'm 17, nobody understands. No one understands.

"Oh good! It's my not so loving elder brother and my former one night stand, what a nice normal family gathering!" Klaus said with a hint of annoyance and sarcasm.