I don't mind, but...

I am soooo sorry for not updating in a while! I've actually been writing another story I based off the Zodiac Signs.

If you want to see it leave a comment or something and I'll attempt to put it up on Wattpad and its an actual story with a plot. But until then enjoy this little chappie ^°^
_______________________________________
No One's P.O.V

The guys went to Fred's house to introduce each other and explain what happened. [They known each other since 2nd grade but really talked to each other in middle school.] They didn't bother helping Sam but Honey leaned him against a wall of a hospital. Trust me by the way Tadashi dealt with him he'd know better then to even breathe the same air as Hiro.

"It's nice to meet you guys." Hiro smiled as Honey and Gogo tended to Hiro and Tadashi's wounds. "Some birthday huh buddy?" Tadashi elbowed Hiro. He chuckled, "Yea."

Tadashi's P.O.V

"But Tadashi, what happened man!" Fred piped in, "You went crazy." Wassabi finished.

"You scared me..." Hiro mumbled. I looked at him sadly, "I scare you?" I asked with my voice cracking. The last thing I wanted was for Hiro to hate me, let alone be scared too.

He looked over at me confused, when two and two came together he covered his mouth. Late response time I see he has. "Oh no...I'm not scared of you...its just at that time...I saw fire in your eyes." He smiled at me, "I'll never be scared of you for real." He finished.

We all kind of sat in silence then Hiro started to fidget on the coach, "Um...could I talk to Tadashi in private?" He asked politely. "Um...sure dude." Fred got up along with the rest of them, "I've got some awesome comics to show you guys!" Once they were out of hearing range Hiro moved closer to me.

"D-dashi...why'd you kiss me?" Hiro stuttered as he blushed. I ended up blushing too, "I uh...it just happened...?" I answered. He kind of looked disappointed, "C-can...we do it again?" He moved closer and blushed even more.

I was totally shocked, "I don't mind, but-" I was cut off by a pair of soft lips. Instead of pulling away I deepened the kiss as if that wasn't enough, Hiro wrapped his arms around my neck. By then I separated from him. Hiro made an even more disappointed look. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Hiro, like I said I don't mind but we're brothers." I said sadly. He tilted his head and asked, "Does that matter?" "Do you want it to matter?" I asked, he thought for a bit and smiled at me "N-O-P-E!" I pulled him in for a hug then ruffled his hair after slightly kissing his forehead. "This is our lite secret." I told him and he kissed my cheek.

"Our little secret." He repeated.

Yeah, our little wrong secret...