Fangirls am I right?

Real quick before we continue I seriously apologize for taking years to make this chappie.

This is actual being made or was made at 4 am because a notification from _alohajooe so thank them or else I wouldn't have updated!
_______________________________________

No One's P.O.V.

There they were. Staring at each other. Could have been a good silence but considering what was witnessed it wasn't. Cass decided to break this semi nice silence, "It's clear to see what's going on here...but for how long?" She asked looking at each boy.

Hiro stuttered trying to say, "T-two y-years..." Cass walked a little closer to Hiro, "He's not hurting you is he?" She asked. That question enraged Tadashi, "Of course not!" She then said, "Am I talking to you right now?" She said with this cold tone and minister stare that made Tadashi move back with sweat drops.

She then turned back to Hiro, "Well is he?" "No Aunt Cass he isn't." He said with a little matter-of-fact tone. "Good." She motioned Tadashi closer then she pulled them in a death crushingly hug. "Ooooo I'm so happy for you two!" She started going off, "You guys are so cute!" Tadashi and Hiro were total confused at this point, "Wait you're not telling?"

"Why would I? Love is love no matter how many shapes and sizes." Hiro made a sigh of relief then Cass pulled away and made this wide grin, "I knew you guys had a 'thing' so I decided to ship you guys together! Hidashi or Tadahiro? What's better? Ooooo I can't decide! Maybe I should bake something, buy matching sweaters... Oh! Matching rings, bracelets, necklaces." She was about to speak again but Hiro (yes Hiro) stuffed some gummy bears in her mouth to silence her.

She giggled and swallowed the gummy bears, "Sorry boys, I tend to get off topic a little." She said, "I don't think that's a little." Tadashi patted her shoulder. "But you two need to be better at hiding this. You can count on me to hide this, but you can't be doing this stuff without awareness or people will know." She gave them a warning then walked a tad bit closer.

"Try not to make a 'mess' in bed now." She said this to Tadashi specifically because Hiro didn't catch on. Tadashi turned into 50 shades of red (see what I did there?) Because of shear embarrassment, "That's not a warning I would want to hear!" He covered his ears and she chuckled and brought up a box to their faces, "Baked just for you two." She smiled and walked out.

How she gets away with it no one knows because the cakes had the words: Hidashi/Tadahiro All The Way! Both boys sighed then laughed. They fed each other their cakes qns were content.

For now.

_______________________________________

Alright thanks for reading guys and give _alohajooe another thanks as well! I'll be doing more shout outs as I write so fill up the comments positively! I'll see you guys when I update, until then~

~G