Brothers...?

It's been a year and few months since Tadashi and his dad moved in. By then their parents already went through with the wedding and Hiro could finally say that he loves his big brother and his dad.

Today Hiro is celebrating his birthday, but this time they decided to stay home.

Hiro P.O.V

Afterschool I waited for Tadashi, he took some time and I started to get nervous. "Hey! Hamada!" I turned around and to my horror it was the same bullies I'd last see since a year. " Where's your brother now, Hamada?" They sneered. "Now you're gonna get it." The biggest one, Sam, pinned me to the wall hard. He slammed me against the wall a couple of times causing me to his a squeal with pain. He punched my stomach making me wheezed.

******Off in the distance******

"Oh man Hiro's gonna love you guys!" Tadashi yelled in excitment. "We can't wait to meet him." Honey beamed jumping up and down. "He's gonna love my comics!" Fred pumped his fist in the air. "He's organized right?" Wassabi asked. "-sigh- You need help, but I want to see him too." Gogo peered in.

******Back to Hiro******

I was about to pass out, heavily bruised. Sam raised his fist for the final blows when he was pushed to the ground. "Tadashi!" I shouted but he didn't mind me. Some people he came with pulled him back, "Dude! Relax!" The blonde boy hollered, but Tadashi was in another world I saw fire in his eyes and I got scared.

Tadashi got out their grasp, "I warned you! I told you to leave us the alone!" He yelled as he punched Sam, his two lackeys had ran away. Tadashi was going to kill him! I hated Sam but not this much! I uses the rest if my strength to run and pushed Tadashi off of Sam.

[Try and image the Clannad After Story scene where Mei helled Youhei and cried.]

"Tadashi I'm okay! I'm here, relax! I'm okay! You saved me!" I repeated to him till his eyes softened. "O-oh Hiro." He cried and started planting soft kisses on my bruises. Then he did the unexpected, "I'm sorry Hiro that I wasn't there for you. I love you so much." He planted a kiss on my lips. I responded out of shock, "I l-love you too? Brother...?"
_______________________________________

Thanks for reading! And special thanks to InvaderEin for voting on my story!

Feel free to give me commentary on what you think my story is missing because I'm obviously not experienced.

Until then...bye-bye~