What now?

Tadashi's POV

It's been a few months since Hiro and I decided to tell the gang about our relationship and when they said they'd support us I felt so much better about my life decisions.

That is until our mom walked in on us kissing. By this point Hiro and I asked if we could share a room and use the other one for school work and projects.

Since then we were separated again weren't even aloud to be in the same room together. Our parents started arguing a lot more and it really messed up our family's old flow. It was a really depressing time.

I'm just hoping that they won't divorce because if they did there would be no way Hiro and I will ever see each other again.

*Present time--Morning*

I walked down stairs the kitchen and saw Hiro eating some pancakes, "Good Morning Dashi." He said as he rushed out to finish his breakfast in the living room.

"Bad Morning..." I mumbled to myself as I made some coffee. I hate it so much but I've been under a lot of stress thinking about my relationship with my brother.

"I'm coming home late today." Hiro said peering through the door frame, "What why?" He frowned at me, "I've been telling you all day yesterday! I'm tutoring remember?" He said with an adorable pout.

He then looked at the stairs and then went upstairs, he came back down in a hurry then ran into an embrace with me, "Hiro we can't..." I mumbled and pushed him away. "They'll get up in 27 mins. So we can!" He said pointing at the clock on the wall.

"Hiro, I- *sigh fine..." It was no use, I always lost to his puppy dog eyes. We hugged for a bit then he pulled me down so we could kiss, and "*clears throat* What do you think you are doing?" I heard my nightma- erm...dad ask.

"Dust!" He Hiro exclaimed, "There was dust in my eye and Tadashi was helping me get it out." He finished with a matter of fact tone. Our dad sighed and sat down on one of the stools near the kitchen counter, "Look I'm not that stupid- (A/N: Are you sure about that?~) okay?"

"I'm sorry it was not Tadashi's fault! I forced him, please don't get mad." Hiro said looking down. Dad just sighed again and put his head down in the counter, he started breathing a bit quicker. Was he crying?

"D-dad?" I finally spoke, "What did I do wrong I just wanted my kids to not follow my wrong choices!" He started going off about what he could have done better. Then he mentioned our late uncle Kuroh. Mom had come downstairs at this point.

Wait a second, "Hold on! So Aunt Cass and mom were evolved with each other when they were younger and then you and late uncle Kuroh! Then why is it so big of a deal if Hiro and I love each other too?!" I finally snapped.

"It's not supposed to be that way! We were made to have Male and Female relationships! Not Female/Female and Male/Male!" He snapped back.

***Warning I am now bringing religion into this***

"God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!" He added on. "Well guess what! Adam and Eve's children found love within each other! God loves us all no matter what right? Right?!" I told and he remained quiet for a while.

"I guess...I guess your right Tadashi." He looked up with smile on his face. We shared a nice silence until Hiro broke it with the simple question,

"What now?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and leave a comment on what you guys thought!

This story will end in about 2 more chapters~

If you want to more...TOO BAD! Jk jk lol~