I totally knew it

I am so sorry I took AGES to upload! But guess what I found some great inspiration. So without any further ado let's see what happens next~
____________________________________

No one's P.O.V

The gang just stared dumbfolded at the two brothers holding hands and giggling in front of them.

"I hope you guys don't think of us any different than before." Tadashi said looking down scared at Fred's carpet.

"I. KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!" A squeal was echoed in the room. Everyone turned to Honey Lemon who was staring at GoGo. Wait! That outburst came from GoGo?! The girl who always says 'Woman Up'?

"Woah! GoGo when did you get all squeally?" Fred asked, GoGo glared at him and stood up, then she walked over to the two lovebirds. "Everyone in their mama can see how cute these two are no matter what angle you look at." She explained and stood on the table, "If there's anything I support the most is Y-A-O-I!!!" She mad a victory fist and started to reminiscence.

While her little fandom was going on the rest of the gang actually started to talk, "Well looks like GoGo's okay with it." Hiro slightly chuckled, "What about you guys?" He looked at them nervously.

"Of course I'm okay with it Hirro (in the movie she pronounced Hiro weirdly lol so I'm guessing it would be spelled like this XD)." She held his hand and glared at Tadashi, "He's not forcing or hurting you right?" She said dead serious, Tadashi's face paled. "N-no of course he doesn't!" Hiro stuttered.

Honey shot up and smiled her goofy smile, "If you say so!" Then her face got cold again, "Hurt him and I'll break you. Am I clear Ta-da-shi~!" Tadashi almost passed out, "Y-ye-yes Honey Lemon." He breathed out she smiled again and went over to GoGo who now had a bloody nose thinking about who knows what.

"I'm cool with it dudes." Fred said with a grin. Wassabi covered his face, "Just don't make out with each other in front of me." Hiro and Tadashi smiled, looks like everyone's cool with it!

'Everyone here but what about our parents, or the other billions of people in the world?' Tadashi thought, then he felt a pair of sold lips on his cheek and he looked at Hiro. "Don't make that face Dashi, it doesn't suit you!" Hiro said pulling Tadashi's lip corners up to make a smile.

"You look cuter with a smile." Hiro said smiling at him while he blushed like an idiot (meanwhile GoGo was just snapping pics if them), "Little man's right, you don't have to go public if you don't want to." Fred said patting Tadashi's shoulder. He sighed then smiled, "Thanks guys for not rejecting us, and thank you for the compliment Hiro." He said as he kisses Hiro's nose and the two stared at each other with blushes and this flowery aura.

And with this the Tadashi slepted a little more reassured about his decision, or should he?
____________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter I promise with this new inspiration I'll try to make the story more interesting and if you guys have any ideas on how leave a comment down below~

~Kim over and out!
____________________________________

*Extra extra read all about it*

"Oh yeah!" GoGo said suddenly, everyone's heads turned toward her, then she had a devilish grin. "Have guys **** yet?"

"GoGo!" They yelled.

"What?"