eighteen.

YG:

I'm at Mustard house chillin I dropped Ari off at Mila house bout a hour ago. They probably was over there bein messy like always. That's why they always in some shit.

"Yo ass wanna talk about relationship problems? What you need relationship advice for?" I shook my head laughin.

"Yeah man, I'm goin through some shit. I know you and Chanel be havin y'all problems but y'all be right back up under each other." Chanel was Mustard wife they been together for the longest. They got two kids together a boy and a girl.

"You settled down? That's cause I give her ass what she really want."

"Yeah nigga!"

"I don't believe but what you wanna talk about?" He asked shaking is head.

"I jumped to conclusion the other night."

"What you say nigga?" He asked tappin on the sound bored.

I told him the story from beginning to end not leavin shit out, I even put in the part about Azariah grabbin her baby ass gun like she was gone pop some shit.

"You got a crazy one on ya hands, don't fuck this up. Just tell her you sorry for jumpin to conclusion my nigga." I nodded my head agreein, Azariah is lowkey crazy. C4 might fuck this up before I do.

--

Azariah:

"Kamila I don't care for watching Travis sing." I pushed her phone out of my face. I need to vent about YG but she had other plans.

"Just listen please!" I sighed taking the phone out of her hands. I listened as Travis sung, danced and did other random stuff on snapchat. Once I was done watching 156 seconds of him fooling around I passed her her phone back.

"That boy can sing right?" She asked smiling as she rewatched his snaps.

"No!" I shook my head. "You're just dehydrated drink some water.." I spoke lowly.

"What's wrong with you rude ass?"

"Bout time you asked." I mumbled before clearing my throat. "So ..." I contemplated on wether I should tell her the long version or the short version. I stuck with the short version since she has a short attention span. "When Keenon and I got to my house last night Richie was there in silk pajamas with rose pedals laid out and scented candles lit."

"What? My big cousin Richie? My blood cousin?" She asked surprised like she didn't know Richie was capable of a crazy stunt like that.

"Yessssss!" I dragged on the word she shook her head.

"I don't know what's gotten into that nigga, what YG say?"

"He thought that Richie and I were messing around."

"Chile, don't nobody want Richie ass. Hell his own family don't even want his ass."

"Keenon thought otherwise." I mumbled checking my phone for any new notifications, I didn't have any I sighed locking my phone dropping it back into my lap. I looked up and Mila was placing her phone to her ear.

"Richie! I'll beat your fucking ass leave my best friend and her new man alone."

"Leave her the fuck alone!" She stood from the couch and began pacing the floor.

"This is the happiest I've seen here in awhile."

"She wasn't happier with you!"

"You gone tell her daddy? And I'll tell yo momma! Don't play!"