nineteen.

Azariah:

Father God I come to you on this beautiful day to ask-

"How you just gone leave in the middle of our conversation?" I opened my eyes to see C4 damn near about to broke her neck trying to get closer to Keenon and I. He acted as if he didn't notice her and kept walking. I stopped walking and waited for her to reach us. YG turned around grabbing my arm dragging me with him.

"Ari man leave it alone, now ain't the time or place." He spoke through gritted teeth staring straight ahead.

"No, I'm sick of her shit!" I yanked away from him. God didn't answer my prayer because this bitch interrupted it, so now I really had to beat her ass.

I had a lot of built up anger and I planned on taking it out on this bitch's face.

She stepped right where I wanted her to step, in front of me. I placed my hands on my hip sizing her up.

"Bitch, I'm getting real sick and tired of your shit-"

"Catelyn what you doing at this event? You weren't invited!" Ms.Shonee shouted walking over to us. I sighed rolling my eyes, I didn't want to have to step out of my element and beat this bitch up in front of my boyfriend's mother.

"Hey momma!" C4 smiled leaning in to give Ms.Shonee a hug, Ms.Shonee stepped back looking at C4 like she lost her mind.

"Don't hey momma me it's Ms.Shonee to you." Ms.Shonee slightly rolled her eyes at C4 looking over at me.

"You okay baby?" She asked placing her hand on my shoulder I nodded my head giving her a reassuring smile.

"Never better!" I spoke with a fake smile. I was boiling, I needed to put this bitch in her place fast, she clearly was getting to comfortable with disrespecting Keenon and I's relationship.

"Okay, Catelyn you get your ass out of here causing drama! This is a family event and Ari you come help momma lay out these clothes."

"Okay, I have to talk to Keenon really fast." She nodded her head before walking away.

"Four months and two weeks bitch!I'm give you two weeks so you can heal and that DNA test should be back by then." I shook my head laughing and turned around giving YG my full attention as if I didn't just threaten a pregnant lady.

"Hey baby!" I smiled innocently wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Gone with yo crazy ass." He chuckled pecking my lips before climbing on to the truck to help serve burgers and fries to the kids with Nipsey.

--

After YG and Nipsey performed, a small raffle was played and a dancing contest the event was coming to an ending.

"You enjoyed yo day?" Keenon asked pulling me closer to him as we exited the park making our way to the car. We decided to leave early so we wouldn't have to help clean up. Sue us!

"Yes, besides C-NO popping up!" I rolled my eyes. "You don't understand how sick and tired I am of that bitch!" I stressed putting my hair into a low ponytail on the back of my head. He should've just let me beat her ass.

"I know ... yo ass be ready to fight!" He spoke as we stopped at the car.

"That bitch is so disrespectful! Or un-respectful as you would say." I laughed referring to one of his tweets from Twitter. ( in M/M)

"Don't use my lingo!"

"Maybe I wanna be like you!"

"You wanna be like daddy?" He asked pressing himself against me as I leaned on the car for balance.